Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

cowboyec

Reaction score
disappointing.
we're a good,young team.
but not good enough.
hope we bounce back on turkey day and get a win.
won't be easy.
we're in the thick of it now.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No Tyron, no Williams (mistake), no Cooper, no Ceedee…..and an OL that doesn’t hit back when smacked in the mouth. It wasn’t going to happen.

Our defense has weakness with personnel but plays a physical style.
I’m sorry to say that our offense has become a cheap version of the 70’s and 80’s, a finesse offense that is not physical at all. Our OL was taken to the woodshed.

johnboy94

Reaction score
I can deal with this loss as shorthanded as they were . The clock management and drop passes are tough to swallow though. I don't understand why the haven't learned to manage the clock going onto the half. CeeDee probaly doesn't get hurt if they'd use a damn time out there.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Packers lost to Vikings
Titans los to Texans
Bills blown out by colts

they’re all healthy. We’re down major pieces. Plural. The defense played strong on the road against a proven team. Get some guys back and this team can compete with anyone. The season is not lost yet

CWR

Reaction score
At work and I missed almost the entire game.

Who am I roasting and placing blame on?

Was it the whole offense, the blocking, the QB, KM or what? I want blood.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Kellen needs the healthiest offense, & every player to have a great game to be competitive .

whats so " offensive guru " about that ?

9 points ... jeez .

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Someone from Dallas needed to step up and say we are not losing. Dak? Zeke? Gallup? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Simply put, this was a winnable game, THET SAID, we are not as good as we thought we were. To think I was beginning to think about comparing this to the 92/93 cowboys. Tonight was an eye-opener for me. We’re team that’s capable of putting together a great game and will definitely win games down the stretch but we are not where we need to be yet.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
everybody was hurt and kellen didn't call a perfect game, wipes tears from face, and the defense didn't hold them to zero points. it wasn't daks fault.. it was romo's ...hollywood... tears,, and more tears.. hollywood.