Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is unable to throw to his safe zones, utilize a clean pocket and we already know he struggles to lead the offense after penalties. Pay da man!

LOL...…..struggles after penalties on the other guys. Funny stuff. Dropped TD by the FB.

Cydios

Reaction score
One thing I'll say is that the Colts Oline has been holding like crazy, it appears we're the only ones who get called.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Brilliant game plan - Cooper get 200+ yards last week, so we'll fool the Colts by not throwing to him this week
giphy.gif

@toto1939 welcome to the coaching staff

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Good we might be able to field a team next week the way everyone is getting injured

This team still needs reps they’re struggling it’s not good at all. Can’t go into the playoffs sputtering. This isn’t a well oiled machine at all. The passing game needs work.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We're probably going to clinch today, but the naysayers are going to be proven right in that this team and coaching staff aren't good enough to overcome all these issues against good teams.

Red is taking some risks, but I still can't get on board Linehan's play calling. Those slow developing runs inside the 10 are just brain dead. It's almost like SL calls them to prove that runs won't work down there so he can get back to the red zone passing.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Why? Because they don't like it when their team plays poorly?
I think all fan bases have their "special people". We have a few on this board. It's expected. But it's good to just be objective as a fan while holding not being willy-nilly in the clouds about their capabilities. There is criticism and then there's nonsense.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Defense looks like they are playing a preseason game. They're all a step slow every play.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys secondary is playing off today and not tight like they did against the Saints. The defense looks flat, especially with the way they are tackling and moving to the ball. I have no idea what their game plan is but its not stopping the run or the pass. It seems to be let them have the underneath yards. That's fine but not if your offense can't score.

I would have kicked the FG when they were on the two yard line. Always take the first points and get on the board. I also would not have thrown that long pass to Noah Brown. Just get the first downs, eat up the clock and keep Luck off the field. The Cowboys defense is not stopping Luck, they are stopping themselves with penalties.

droopdog7

Reaction score
If it was jus the offense I wouldn’t be so concerned. But the defense is getting abused today. They aren’t doing anything at all today.
And beside luck, this marlin Mack dude and the rest of the running game is also killing us. Cannot give up both and expect to stop them.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Looks like everyone decided to take the week off like there isn’t anything to play for. Defense is not as aggressive as they have been, no pressure on the QB, and have missed double digit tackles. Offense just can’t finish. They have got to get an OC that can design an offense for Dak to get the ball in the end zone. That was a total all around fail by everyone. They all appear to have relaxed mentally and that’s the coaches fault.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Going to be one and done with this offense. The defense isn't helping today either. Both are terrible so far.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Well luckily, even with the crazy officiating, they are screwing both teams when they are in scoring range. While holding calls are subjective, Both teams got crapped on with calls and non-calls..... Luckily we have had the ball all game and could continue such the second half. We just need to stiffen the defense and execute the second half. Let's start with a 3 and out and go from there.... Time to show up or go home.... Go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.