Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
I saw 1 unique play from the cowboys that lead to a dropped TD. I saw at least 10 plays from the colts that fooled our defense.. Coaching much?

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
First of all Garrett sucks. He is and will always be one of the worst coaches ever. The team is not ready at all and did not come our to ball. This is coaching.

The special team coach, whoever he is, must have no knowledge about this sport at all. Have you ever seen a worse ST? They somehow are able to get a flag when they kick??? Unbelievable.

And finally Heath.. How can you call a defense ELIT when the, so to say, SS doesn't know anything related to coverage or even tackling. I hope he doesn't step in the door of anything there is a star on next year.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Missed blocking assignment on a field goal. Dropped TD pass by a rarely used fullback. Pitiful blocking on a 3rd and 1 near the goal line. That’s our first half in a nutshell.

snadler

Reaction score
So boys left at least 10 points on the field with the offense, and probably should have given up about 21 with this defense..disaster half

ArbynTX

Reaction score
Lackluster effort so far. Hoping the second half features both teams instead of just the Colts.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
This game didn’t matter in regards to the possible 3 seed either so I’m not going to fret either way.

Skins and Eagles will lose so we’ll lock up division anyway

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
One team has a legit O-line and the other is really, really bad. Before today, I would've ranked them ~25th in pass protection, but they are worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.