Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
so its Daks fault that with a crap Oline that he cant overcome the 20 point deficit the defense gave up?

Troll

But yah, he could over come it if the D would ball and he had time to throw. Like last week.
So it's the O-line's fault Dak takes 3 plus seconds to get rid of the ball? The defense playing bad doesn't constitute the QB playing bad you moron. If the offense put up 24 points and the defense gave up 30 that's not on the offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He will get a nice new contract but he should split it with Zeke since he's the MVP of this team.

Looks like the MVP couldn't pick up one yard on 4th and 1. If only he had Tom Brady as QB, he would have picked it up eh?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep for sure that's the way I would want to win the NFC east by other two teams losing and that's looking like crap what a moron these announcers are I'd almost rather listen to Troy Aikman and Joe Buck
Ha I know right? Almost

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One of the biggest issues, even through this 5 game streak is the Cowboys have crappy field position. It's like during punts they start on the ten yard line or worse most of the time.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We need a fast back up to compliment Zeke and maybe we can hit some long runs.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Eh not sure about this. Jarwin and Oluwale whffing on a first down and a TD wasn't his fault. The defense not being able to get off the field isn't his fault either. FG getting blocked not his fault. Taking a couple of sacks were his fault but he's not been the reason why we are losing.
Throw to Jarwin was a bad one. Missed Hurns for a big play. Like I said, a contributor. I've been ragging on the defense all afternoon.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Certainly shares blame for the Cowboys score being 0.

For the millionth time, I agree he's not been great, but did he drop the TD pass and did he get the FG blocked?

Don't give me any BS. Just answer that simple question without any commentary.

ultron

Reaction score
Giving Dak a contract this offseason will be as dumb as the Cooper trade was smart.
Even if we are committed to Dak, we HAVE to get a new OC that can play to his strengths and then and ONLY then can we really evaluate if he’s worth paying. Use the tag if you have to but you cannot pay him at this point. After all that, Daks in his fourth season and you will definitely know all you need to know. But Linehan and Dak don’t work and it may be that both need to go.

Dak will get a contract extension and be here for a long time, everyone needs to shut up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.