Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did it hit Jarwin in the hands?

Yes?

Then it should’ve been caught.

Not if it’s in a position where once it hits the hands of the TE the defender can simply knock it away.

You look foolish here.

Swagger

Reaction score
This game is done.

Difference between a good QB (Luck) and Dak Prescott.

The long term concern is how poor we are on the road.

morat1959

Reaction score
How many here have faith Dak’s gonna bring us back? Come on all you homers...let’s here it! Our D finally had a let down and do you think Dak is gonna bail them out like they’ve bailed his sorry *** out all year!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Sorry this is not championship defense.

Offense if another matter altogether

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We may not score a point till garbage time. Get ready for all the homers excuses about the o-line, refs and bad breaks. They’ll have us back in the super bowl in a day or 2.
,,,er,,,just how the Hell could a Hemingway or that other dude that Johnny Depp dropped $4 million smacker roonies on to launch his ashes outta' a frickin' artillery tube
( I'm to deep in the bag at the present, to recall that Cat's name) could possibly compose any literary composition in an excusable convincing fashion?,,,

SHEESE!,,,o_O

Hunter S. Thompson,,, & ya,,,we're flat out gettin' skinned alive.*
:starspin::star::starspin:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Smith was ... he's a penalty machine now.
dont disagree... but the question was why was he paid big money? Smith was the best, and consistent as any Olineman in the gae
Dak? Not so much of a consistent player, thus why no wayin hell he should get big dolllar contract

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't agree because the defense was way worse. We saw how a liability Heath and even Awuzie are against the pass happy teams.

Yeah, if I had to say which was worse, I'd choose the defense. Because they can't even tackle today.

But both bad and both putting us in this situation

CB61

Reaction score
For the millionth time, I agree he's not been great, but did he drop the TD pass and did he get the FG blocked?

Don't give me any BS. Just answer that simple question without any commentary.
Answer to your questions are no! But he did take too bad Saks that don't seem large but they Loom large now

Status
Not open for further replies.