Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. No reason for leaving those points on the field. Should only be down by 3. Maybe not if not for a drop and a penalty. So now they will sit back and hope the deadskins and the egirls lose. This is the typical JG team. Get the up for the games until you control your own destiny. Then just blow it. Team was not even close to being ready.

kevm3

Reaction score
The whole team is stinking this game. Offense AND defense. The only one who came to play was Zeke

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Even if he was capable of it, it's not happening the way this defense is playing. We'll get 2 or 3 more possesions at most and the colts will score again
If he did that I wouldn't be upset with him, I'd be upset with the D.

mardwin

Reaction score
So it's the O-line's fault Dak takes 3 plus seconds to get rid of the ball? The defense playing bad doesn't constitute the QB playing bad you moron. If the offense put up 24 points and the defense gave up 30 that's not on the offense.

Let's keep it civil, we can agree to disagree. Dak sux but there's no need to turn on each other.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Saints had a huge letdown against us...it happens

there is a difference between the saints having a letdown but that team didn't quit. Dallas looks like they all came in hungover thinking they were in the playoffs already

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Cowboys just not hungry for today. They know we will win the NFCE and become the 4th seed in the playoffs with a home game at Jerry's World.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
We needed this kick in the pants. Let's Jerry know to hold your horses on dak and garrett.

mooseq

Reaction score
Guys calm down I realized the problem I was wearing a jersey during this game I just took it off remembering I stopped doing that and we went on a winning streak

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
How many here have faith Dak’s gonna bring us back? Come on all you homers...let’s here it! Our D finally had a let down and do you think Dak is gonna bail them out like they’ve bailed his sorry *** out all year!
Eagles game tonight - you’re early

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.