***Cowboys vs Colts Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We got to be ready for both. We Absolutely can Not afford to lose another game!
I'm not very concerned with the regular season anymore. We're the #5 seed unless we lose 3 more games, and even then I don't really care about 5 seed vs. 6 or 7. It's all about staying healthy and getting ready for a road streak.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I'm not very concerned with the regular season anymore. We're the #5 seed unless we lose 3 more games, and even then I don't really care about 5 seed vs. 6 or 7. It's all about staying healthy and getting ready for a road streak.
Are division always plays each other well no matter the records (Commanders giving the Eagles there only loss). Giants will get 2 shots at the Eagles. The first next week in NY. The Giants will be desperate for that win. If the Giant can some how Beat the Eagles and of course we win out we win the division. Vikings got a tough schedule. We can Not count are selves out of the #1 seed just yet and especially Not the Division. If we lose another game well then....

TheHerd

Reaction score
Are division always plays each other well no matter the records (Commanders giving the Eagles there only loss). Giants will get 2 shots at the Eagles. The first next week in NY. The Giants will be desperate for that win. If the Giant can some how Beat the Eagles and of course we win out we win the division. Vikings got a tough schedule. We can Not count are selves out of the #1 seed just yet and especially Not the Division. If we lose another game well then....
I know the players will keep going, but I can't see the Giants beating the Eagles. The Giants can run, with the new middle the Eagles are built to stop the run. Vikings are so lucky it's difficult to see them losing either, but they do have tough games ahead.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I know the players will keep going, but I can't see the Giants beating the Eagles. The Giants can run, with the new middle the Eagles are built to stop the run. Vikings are so lucky it's difficult to see them losing either, but they do have tough games ahead.
Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. That stupid 4th qtr collapse in GB looms large now!

Hardline

Reaction score
We get to see the two best guards in football tonight.
Zack Martin and Quinton Nelson .

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Colts Fans are a buncha Bronies ;)

6kU3.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lots of variables here tonight…..Ryan could play the game of his old life, or Taylor could rush for over 200 which he’s fully capable of.
A lot of could .that won’t happen

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seems like Dak gets star struck when ever he faces Brady or Rodgers
We have a 14 point lead in the fourth quarter. That was on the defense not our quarterback. Prescott has already beaten Rogers in Lambo.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Goddell will fine the whole team for not wearing regulation cleats

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t want to lose another game, but at this point does it really matter. We don’t have Homefield advantage, so you just play the game
It’s a big difference playing a team like Tampa Bay then going to San Francisco. Stay away from that 6 seed!!! I’d almost rather be the 7 and go to Minnesota than SF

Status
Not open for further replies.