Cowboys vs Commanders - 4:25p on Sunday

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me a break with that wanting to go on the road crap that's a losers mentality. You're thinking small only about the WC game I'm thinking making it to the NFC Championship game. Green Bay's defense is awful, Dak should beat Jordan Love at home. If not we don't deserve to go far in the playoffs anyway.
You sound like a teenager.

Motorola

Reaction score
Was hopeful of a noon game but knew this was coming so no surprise. Eagles on at same time.

giphy.gif
No way the season finale was going to be an early Sunday game.
Cowboys only had two scheduled during the previous 16 games.

CWR

Reaction score
It’s looking like the 2 seed will play a hot GB team. I think I’d rather go to Tampa.
They barely beat the Panthers and Giants, and lost to the same Tampa team you'd rather travel to. Credit them for beating KC and Detroit though. Tonight's game was silly. The Vikings are stupid for their qb choice.

I think I could go either way on Tampa or GB, but home field makes me feel much better.

Plus I want to put them down and rub it in their fans faces. We have demons to exorcise.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I don’t know how folks are feeling but Washington scares me. They can put up big points on the board, and they will test our defense.

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t know how folks are feeling but Washington scares me. They can put up big points on the board, and they will test our defense.
They are currently picking 2nd. With a win they fall to around 7.

Motorola

Reaction score
Maybe we get Romo. To send us on good note.
Ain't happening.
Eagles @ Giants scheduled for a CBS broadcast - Nance & Romo will be doing that one.
Cowboys @ Cmmanders - probably get the FOX No.3 team - Adam Amin & Mark Schlereth (former Washington player does a lot of their home games), or No. 2 team Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston.
FOX No.1 team of Kevin Burkhardt & Greg Olsen will be on the Rams @ Forty-niners game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Look, there are no gimmes in the NFL. Every team has elite players. But, geez, can we give the teeth gnashing a rest? Honestly, needing to beat Sam Howell to win the division and then Jordan Love in the wildcard game is about the easiest path to the divisional round you could hope for.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s looking like the 2 seed will play a hot GB team. I think I’d rather go to Tampa.
By hot GB team, I assume you mean the team that has gone 2-2 in December with wins over the vaulted Carolina Panthers (by 3 points) and Minnesota Vikings (starting their 4th QB of the season), after losses to the Giants and the Buccaneer team you would rather go on the road and face? That hot Green Bay team?

Edit: By the way, before losing to new Orleans today the Buccaneers won 4 in a row. Not hot enough for you?

Last edited: