Cowboys vs Commanders - 4:25p on Sunday

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Packers just lost to teh Giants, Buccs, beat the Panthers by 3 and beat the Vikings.

Where's this notion coming from that GB is a "hot team"? And I'm asking genuinely you aren't the only person I heard say that.
I think many still have PTSD from Rodgers always having our number in the playoffs....and on 1 leg to boot!!

droopdog7

Reaction score
Same time as Eagles - Giants. Was hoping for this to be on Saturday.

Early forecast - 40 degrees and cloudy skies
Exactly the way the nfl should do it; play them at the same time is the ONLY way

droopdog7

Reaction score
The NFL took a page out of the World Cup group stage by playing the teams that matter at the same time. The WC learned from the 1986 West Germany/Austria game where they both moved on to the knockout stage and just kicked the bal around to each other. Both teams didn’t even tried to score.
Been doing this for a few years now

droopdog7

Reaction score
It would actually be better if the Eagles played before us and we knew the outcome. We could rest some starters with mild injuries.
Um, that’s the whole point of the nfl scheduling the games at the same time. They’ve been doing this for many years now, just like the World Cup. This way both games matter and no teams gets an advantage.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Packers just lost to teh Giants, Buccs, beat the Panthers by 3 and beat the Vikings.

Where's this notion coming from that GB is a "hot team"? And I'm asking genuinely you aren't the only person I heard say that.
They were 3-6 at one point and are now 8-8, but you are right. They've had some real weird losses this season which is why the possibility of getting them at home doesn't really scare me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They were 3-6 at one point and are now 8-8, but you are right. They've had some real weird losses this season which is why the possibility of getting them at home doesn't really scare me.
No and I guess people thought they would be bad but I thought they would be the best in thst division. But I had no faith in the Lions lol. I think Love is the real deal just the Packers offense is years away. I also thought Watson would have more of a impact I know he’s hurt.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Look, there are no gimmes in the NFL. Every team has elite players. But, geez, can we give the teeth gnashing a rest? Honestly, needing to beat Sam Howell to win the division and then Jordan Love in the wildcard game is about the easiest path to the divisional round you could hope for.
Beating the Packers should not be an issue.

That said, Love looks to be legit. I think GB may have found a top 10 QB in a few years.

offlimits

Reaction score
The temp is probably going to be 35 degrees at game time and a cold rain. Dallas must find a way.

mldardy

Reaction score

You didn't get the memo that whatever team we are getting ready to play or might play is a 'hot team'.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s looking like the 2 seed will play a hot GB team. I think I’d rather go to Tampa.
Hot Green Bay? They lost to Divito on the road then barely beat Carolina. Then beat Minnesota on their 4th quarterback. If we beat Washington you going to call us hot? Got blown out by Tampa two weeks ago.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hot Green Bay? They lost to Divito on the road then barely beat Carolina. Then beat Minnesota on their 4th quarterback. If we beat Washington you going to call us hot? Got blown out by Tampa two weeks ago.
They beat the chiefs. They can beat us.