Cowboys vs Commanders - 4:25p on Sunday

coult44

Reaction score
Ain't happening.
Eagles @ Giants scheduled for a CBS broadcast - Nance & Romo will be doing that one.
Cowboys @ Cmmanders - probably get the FOX No.3 team - Adam Amin & Mark Schlereth (former Washington player does a lot of their home games), or No. 2 team Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston.
FOX No.1 team of Kevin Burkhardt & Greg Olsen will be on the Rams @ Forty-niners game.
Wrong again. Dallas and Washington have Olson team.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At 1st, the league had our game vs Washington TBD, now it's set for 4:25, along with the Eagles vs Giants game! I love this idea, this way we both know our fate at the same time! Please give your thoughts

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm glad it didn't get pushed to a night game. That's the first thing I looked for when I checked the schedule for next week. I hope it doesn't get changed.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm glad it didn't get pushed to a night game. That's the first thing I looked for when I checked the schedule for next week. I hope it doesn't get changed.
why's that? wouldn't the nfl love to have a prime time match at the SAME TIME LOL, no this way is much better. Just sucks I live in PA and i'll be subjected to watch the Eagles game. I"m going to the Cowboys sports bar to see it free (get some grub!) lol

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Same as last year but roles reversed. This is why week 18 game times aren’t already set. If they lay an egg like last year, MM should be fired.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
why's that? wouldn't the nfl love to have a prime time match at the SAME TIME LOL, no this way is much better. Just sucks I live in PA and i'll be subjected to watch the Eagles game. I"m going to the Cowboys sports bar to see it free (get some grub!) lol
I don't like the night games.

Do you have Youtube TV? I think there's a way to change your viewing region. You might be able to change it to the Dallas/Ft Worth region and watch the Cowboys that way. Not sure if it would work, though.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At 1st, the league had our game vs Washington TBD, now it's set for 4:25, along with the Eagles vs Giants game! I love this idea, this way we both know our fate at the same time! Please give your thoughts
All the games were TBD until yesterday. They have been doing this since 2006. It is the right way to handle playoff seedings to make it equitable for everyone involved (and honestly to increase TV ratings). Love the change.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't like the night games.

Do you have Youtube TV? I think there's a way to change your viewing region. You might be able to change it to the Dallas/Ft Worth region and watch the Cowboys that way. Not sure if it would work, though.
I have it actually, tell me how to do it!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All the games were TBD until yesterday. They have been doing this since 2006. It is the right way to handle playoff seedings to make it equitable for everyone involved (and honestly to increase TV ratings). Love the change.
that's all it's about is ratings increased

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Can someone talk me off the ledge of either going to the game which would be easy to get tickets and only a 40 minute drive or staying in the comfort of my home? In case you are a weather fanatice like I am...there is a 50% chance of snow next Sunday!

Fmart322

Reaction score
The eagles game is on fox
The Cowboys game is on CBS.
Hopefully we get both games.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Week 18
With the NFL scheduling 7 late games, looking like a lot of us non-local fans are probably going to have to find alternate ways to watch the game.

Hardline

Reaction score
It would actually be better if the Eagles played before us and we knew the outcome. We could rest some starters with mild injuries.