Cowboys vs Commanders - 4:25p on Sunday

Motorola

Reaction score
erin-andrews-1.jpg
I think this crew goes out west to cover the Rams @ 49ers.
Cowboys @ Commanders get Adam Amin & Mark Schlereth or Joe Davis & Daryl (Moose) Johnston.

Motorola

Reaction score
Will probably be Burkhardt and Olsen again but maybe they do the San Fran game which San Fran has nothing to play for, so I would think it would be Cowboys game.
I'm thinking Cowboys @ Commanders get Adam Amin & Mark Schlereth or Joe Davis & Daryl Johnston.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The NFL took a page out of the World Cup group stage by playing the teams that matter at the same time. The WC learned from the 1986 West Germany/Austria game where they both moved on to the knockout stage and just kicked the bal around to each other. Both teams didn’t even tried to score.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The NFL took a page out of the World Cup group stage by playing the teams that matter at the same time. The WC learned from the 1986 West Germany/Austria game where they both moved on to the knockout stage and just kicked the bal around to each other. Both teams didn’t even tried to score.
1982 West Germany had to win 1-0 for both to advance, lo and behold, they did https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgrace_of_Gijón

Motorola

Reaction score
4.25,yuck...was hoping for a noon game.
Cowboys only had two previous games this season in the early Sunday afternoon window (the 2nd fewest in the league - the Chiefs had one).
NFC East title one the line - versus division rival - and the other two NFC East teams playing each other, with the Eagles a shot at winning if the Cowbys falter ....it was a no-brainer both games were going to be late Sunday afternoon kickoffs.
(BTW- DAL @ WAS on FOX, while PHL @ NYG is on CBS.)

Bigdog

Reaction score
I hoping I am wrong but after seeing what teams are playing at what time CA people are probably going to have stream it. I think we will be getting the San Fran/Rams game.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Look, there are no gimmes in the NFL. Every team has elite players. But, geez, can we give the teeth gnashing a rest? Honestly, needing to beat Sam Howell to win the division and then Jordan Love in the wildcard game is about the easiest path to the divisional round you could hope for.
Yep, you got to beat someone to move on.
This is about the best scenario you could hope for.