Game Day *** Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread**

Eddie

Reaction score
I don't care about MVP. I want to string together a few playoff wins.

Bcrav4

Reaction score
Glad they got the December/Washington jinx off their backs. They now have unlimited potential.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
We're literally steamrolling into the playoffs and the defense is gaining confidence (which we really need), and yet, some fans STILL want to cry about Garrett — the same coach who got us a 12-4 record and NFC East title.

I just don't get it.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Good decisions all around by Garrett today. I thought he should have pulled the starters after the half, but seeing how that game finished out I think he did the exact right thing. He's pushed all the right buttons this year.

rcaldw

Reaction score
We're literally steamrolling into the playoffs and the defense is gaining confidence (which we really need), and yet, some fans STILL want to cry about Garrett — the same coach who got us a 12-4 record and NFC East title.

I just don't get it.

I'm with you friend. I think its just called pride.... i.e., I can't say I'm wrong.

reddyuta

Reaction score
B5-KyakIYAACK7s.jpg

USA today season predictions.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's has come true! Read the posts of some around here. The same ones that had no faith in the Cowboys and dogged them all off season and again during the beginning of the season now, like I predicted, they want to be first in line to enjoy the season. Pathetic!

nablives

Reaction score
B5-KyakIYAACK7s.jpg

USA today season predictions.

I'll admit, I didn't see this coming from Dallas (and I think 99% of football fans didn't, but I digress), however 3-11? Give me a break. That's wishful thinking by some Dallas haters right there.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
What needs to happen in the late games for Dallas to get a first round by?. Also, why are two NFC teams playing on cbs?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's has come true! Read the posts of some around here. The same ones that had no faith in the Cowboys and dogged them all off season and again during the beginning of the season now, like I predicted, they want to be first in line to enjoy the season. Pathetic!

Yippiee, you're 1 for 18.