Jerryrage

Reaction score
B5-KyakIYAACK7s.jpg

USA today season predictions.

B5d-b8jCYAA4ejB.jpg:large

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Someone posted that pic just prior to the Cowboys season finale elimination game vs Washington in 2012 and it backfired. I said eventually they'll be a more appropriate time for that pic so I saved it. :D

Alweezy

Reaction score
What needs to happen in the late games for Dallas to get a first round by?. Also, why are two NFC teams playing on cbs?

1. GB and Det tie

OR

2. SEA loss & ARI loss.

Option 2 is certainly doable. Arizona could get caught slipping with Stanton and the 49ers playing for pride. And Seattle is going to get a tough game from the Rams tonight.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
To all the f'ing morons (specifically Doomsay) who responded to my post as if the Cowboys didn't need to win this game I quote this from the playoff scenarios:
Dallas can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) DAL win + SEA loss or tie + ARI loss or tie

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
1. GB and Det tie

OR

2. SEA loss & ARI loss.

Option 2 is certainly doable. Arizona could get caught slipping with Stanton and the 49ers playing for pride. And Seattle is going to get a tough game from the Rams tonight.

thanks for the info.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
How so?

You can easily make an argument for him. Better TD to INT ratio, more yards, and has nowhere near the OL we have.

Not nearly as good on the road, fewer TD (which last time I checked are what puts points on the board) and not overcoming the injuries Romo has.