Game Day *** Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread**

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
We're literally steamrolling into the playoffs and the defense is gaining confidence (which we really need), and yet, some fans STILL want to cry about Garrett — the same coach who got us a 12-4 record and NFC East title.

I just don't get it.

'Cause they know better...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
To all the f'ing morons (specifically Doomsay) who responded to my post as if the Cowboys didn't need to win this game I quote this from the playoff scenarios:
Dallas can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) DAL win + SEA loss or tie + ARI loss or tie

If that scenario happens, Dallas gets the bye even with a loss. That's why the game was virtually meaningless.

LandryFan

Reaction score
And, you are one of the one's I was talking about. Hit a nerve, huh!

Well, he's the same guy who said in an earlier post that Romo couldn't read defenses, so I don't put any stock in anything he would say.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I prefer playing a team we can run on at home in round one, followed later with an away matchup indoors rather that in freezing temps....I'll take GB here and Detroit there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, he's the same guy who said in an earlier post that Romo couldn't read defenses, so I don't put any stock in anything he would say.

He's just one of many that will show up around here wanting to eat at the table without helping pick the corn from the field. They are easy to spot...

LandryFan

Reaction score
To all the f'ing morons (specifically Doomsay) who responded to my post as if the Cowboys didn't need to win this game I quote this from the playoff scenarios:
Dallas can clinch a first-round bye with:
1) DAL win + SEA loss or tie + ARI loss or tie

Correct except for the Dallas win. As long as Sea and AZ lose, Dallas didn't have to win to get the 2 seed.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I don't. I think we can overcome a great D more so than a great offense.

TBH a great D puts the game in the Defense's hands and I think that sets us up to fail. Our winning philosophy has been letting the O setup the D for success. The Lions would neutralize that run and could force Romo's hand. And in a close scoring game, the Lions have been able to find a way to get points when necessary.

Yeah, GB would put our D to work, but their Defense would have trouble with our Offense and we could play keep away with them a lot easier.

LandryFan

Reaction score
TBH a great D puts the game in the Defense's hands and I think that sets us up to fail. Our winning philosophy has been letting the O setup the D for success. The Lions would neutralize that run and could force Romo's hand. And in a close scoring game, the Lions have been able to find a way to get points when necessary.

Yeah, GB would put our D to work, but their Defense would have trouble with our Offense and we could play keep away with them a lot easier.

It's early, but GB has run the ball down their throat so far.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We are red hot. I dont care who we play. No team In the nfc wants to play dallas!!!!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UNBELIEVABLE.

NO HEART.

NO GUTS.

NO CODE.

NO SPIRIT.

NO BALLS.

HASLETT - YOU LET LITTLE KIDS ON THE OL PUSH YOU AROUND. FRIGGIN KIDS!!!!

What's it feel like? Is it frustrating to lose like that at home? It seemed like it would be frustrating.

RGIII looked pretty good, though.

Stryker44

Reaction score
SNYDER SAYS HE IS SKINS FAN.

YET HE ALLOWS DALLAS TO DO

WHAT RIGGINS DID TO THE COWBOYS

LEARN YOUR LESSON!!!

SDCowboy

Reaction score
What's it feel like? Is it frustrating to lose like that at home? It seemed like it would be frustrating.

RGIII looked pretty good, though.

RG3 was possibly playing for his career today and was still awful. That's not a good look.