Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Oh boy.

When the Cowboys don't make the playoffs the win becomes meaningless. Meaning. Less. It amounted to nothing but a hollow rah rah moment that doesn't help the team in the future.

The higher draft pick? That can help the team.

All I care about is championships and whatever can help them get there. Tonight's result hurt that process.

It is a process....maybe they can be lucky enough to learn from the Commanders..lol!

CWR

Reaction score
lol I don't even know how to feel? I want draft position but I hate the skins and glad they lost in a heartbreaking fashion

Yes sadly I think I'm more happy they lost then I am we won. Haha, what a sad season. Pathetically enough my little heart will be filled with hope next week.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh boy.

When the Cowboys don't make the playoffs the win becomes meaningless. Meaning. Less. It amounted to nothing but a hollow rah rah moment that doesn't help the team in the future.

All I care about is championships and whatever can help them get there. Tonight's result hurt that process.

So, again, your "meaningless" comment is based on a prediction?

Fact is, right NOW, it is not meaningless. No coach and no player is going to just lay down and die when there is still a chance (One growing by the week) to take the division.

You have no argument here. Now, go to bed.

For what it's worth, I have a prediction too: I don't think we win out and take the division. But labeling this game "meaningless" when you know the situation of our division is you just being intentionally ignorant.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Oh boy.

So, you expect Garrett and the coaching staff to basically tell the players, "hey, we have no realistic shot, so we are gonna mail it in. Don't get hurt!"

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Im going to be with a good feeling in my gut tonight, a feeling which this year has been scarce. Plenty of time to worry about the draft, tonight this feels good.

bark

Reaction score
Come on, you can't call someone an unintelligent fan for wanting his team to win. That's ridiculous and honestly, that's pretty insulting as well.

Don't pay risen any mind. He'll be ok once his mom gets him some hot soup down in the basement and takes that ridiculous pig snout off his face when she tucks him in.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
1.Gotta apologize to dez tonight. He played tough in the second half so i kinda feel bad for all the monkey jokes.
2. Bailey is the clutchest cowboy
3. Mcfadden did some dumbdumb stuff at the end but i forgive him because we won and he scored a TD
4. Defense was inspiring.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Steve Young (the dick) is right. The Cowboys played with more emotion tonight than in any other game this season.