Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Craig

Reaction score
The 12 Dez targets vs 4 Witten targets were bigger than anyone will admit too
The rookie qb getting to play his second game is the difference. No one "picked" who the targets went to...other than dak.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Scratching my head.. Zeke had 83 yards and a TD, in his second game... people think hes a bust cause he fumbled? ummm hate to break it to you all, but, hes going to fumble and Daks going to throw Picks. Byron Jones will also give up catches and TD's....
fumbled twice to be exact

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is only one person here that I want to see eat the Dak Crow Pie and we all know who it is.:) It's only been two games, but I can wait.

heidi-pie.jpg

Don't hold your breath. He's still dreaming of Wentz.

wrongway

Reaction score
Garrett owes a huge thanks to Church and Skins center. His play calling was putrid. Get a first down and this game is over but always playing not to lose.
Yeah that last possession showed no trust in your qb. Run run pass on 3rd with the fake handoff naked bootleg.

Reactions: BAT

cml750

Reaction score
I am extensively happy we won but even more concerned about Zeke! Did we waste our good pick? Only time will tell.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
The rookie qb getting to play his second game is the difference. No one "picked" who the targets went to...other than dak.
Completely incorrect. Go watch Dez routes from last week to this week. More slot, more crossing routes, stacked him in formation. There are read progressions and if Dez is not running flys he gets the ball quicker.

hutch1254

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LIKE DAT? YOU LIKE DAT????????

I LIKE DAK!! I LIKE DAK!!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I can't remember the last reception reed made for washington. thats impressive to me.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too funny. Zeke is our best RB and it's not even close. Let him settle in and learn form his mistakes. Outside of the two fumbles, he ran hard and followed his blocks much better.
I'm not giving up on Zeke like some. He will be fine. He was better in game 2 than game 1. He will be even better in game 3. Patience, Cowboys fans.