Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

BigD16

Reaction score
Cowboys win! I'd give all of y'all a big smooch right now, even bh32! :)

Ender

Reaction score
The Cowboys could win by 50, and then there would be someone here suggesting we should be worried about Tyron Smith if he gave up 2 sacks in the victory. Speaking of Tyron Smith, i remember folks here complain that he was going to be a bust after a sacks given up into his rookie year.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Scratching my head.. Zeke had 83 yards and a TD, in his second game... people think hes a bust cause he fumbled? ummm hate to break it to you all, but, hes going to fumble and Daks going to throw Picks. Byron Jones will also give up catches and TD's....
Zeke is the future at RB I no doubts about that.....but one of the very very few things I agree with Red on was benching him given the situation. I think going forward, Morris should start, and Zeke should come in every 3rd series.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That blocked Saints FG returned for a TD by far won the game for the Giants.
Would've been so nice if they'd lost

Maybe the Bears can beat Philly tonight

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching the SEA game on my new Sunday ticket streaming, smooth as butter. The Dallas game was almost unwatchable......freezes galore!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
CsqbfJ8WYAEaDQx.jpg:large

Maverick84

Reaction score
The Cowboys could win by 50, and then there would be someone here suggesting we should be worried about Tyron Smith if he gave up 2 sacks in the victory. Speaking of Tyron Smith, i remember folks here complain that he was going to be a bust after a sacks given up into his rookie year.
you're doing just as much complaining as everyone else, if not more

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Su'a Cravens .... that's what happens when you ignore Mama ....how did that work for u?

let that be a lesson....

Strangest story I heard all week

:cool:

hutch1254

Reaction score
Going to go out an mow the lawn with a big smile on my face....Commanders neighbor across the street will not show himself even though his lawn needs a mow as well.

All fired up to dump the Deadskins on their butt. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brooksey

Reaction score
Zeke played much better than last week minus the last fumble. First one was great punch by norman.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
Congrats to you guys.

Kirk also says you're welcome for playing like hot garbage once again.