Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
CsqdDrTVUAADJhl.jpg:large

Ender

Reaction score
no doubt.

2 fumbles in 3 drives in the second half of a division game is not good. I doubt demarco got such under the rug swept fumbles

I dont even know what youre talking about....

kevm3

Reaction score
We need to let Zeke be a rookie and not expect Adrian Peterson on the field. He should have been out there during preseason getting his reps so he could start acclimating to the speed and rigors of the NFL game. He looked a lot better this game than last, but I think he's playing way too tentative, trying to 'live up' to that 4th pick status. Let the dude relax and give Morris more carries so there's not as much pressure on Zeke. He'll come around in due time.

John813

Reaction score
Nice to see a division win.

Dak looked good. Zeke looks like a rookie.
Glad to see Dez being Dez.

Ender

Reaction score
Elliot = 2 fumbles 1 lost, in the second half of a division game = no biggie

Who said it was no biggie, he's a rookie. I'd rather have him make the mistakes early in his career, fix them, than fumble on the road in Green Bay in the playoffs, while running for a 20 yard game, in his 4th NFL season....

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Zeke will be fine. To be honest, I'm glad Dak is progressing and showing as much as he is early compared to Zeke. Dak looks great.

lwehlers

Reaction score
great win but now we need to beat someone else besides the skins to see if this team can compete without romo. also Elliott needs to learn how to stop fumbling or morris needs to play more. the defense was average but good enough to win.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Scratching my head.. Zeke had 83 yards and a TD, in his second game... people think hes a bust cause he fumbled? ummm hate to break it to you all, but, hes going to fumble and Daks going to throw Picks. Byron Jones will also give up catches and TD's....

Couldn't break 100 against worst run stopping front 7 in league. There is definitely room for improvement especially if he's going to come close to goal of breaking Dickerson's rookie rushing record.

khiladi

Reaction score
Instead of looking at Zeke, maybe they need to look at Pollack... The run blocking is awful and they aren't running sweeps like they use to.

khiladi

Reaction score
Think u just earned yourself a timeout.

Let him bask in this victory and give credit to Mr. Onside Kick Garrett for what he delusionally perceives as brilliant coaching...