Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the rookie coach is out playing our coach, i cant believe people still love this guy.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
this dumb *** thinks people are interested in seeing him calling penalties and talking to the crowd every other play.... what a loser

Problem is I really haven't seen a flag that wasn't legit. And they picked up that one that they had no business picking up.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
That's Witten's fault. He needs to get past the sticks.
I don't think Witten is able to run fast enough to make it past the sticks before Dak gets the ball out.

Not even sure if I'm being facetious or not.

CWR

Reaction score
Id love to see this team handle success. NEARLY every damn time I get to the point of being confident they crap all over me. We are much better as under dogs!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I am really really am starting to hate prime time divisional games.....We play like this all the time in this scenerio.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Eagles are a good team. Need to stop helping them.

Gaede

Reaction score
we aren't winning this game, this team has it's head buried up it's collective ***

**** this
They don't look good.

Every positive play is followed up by a cluster f of poor playcalling and poor execution

superonyx

Reaction score
Which is fine. He's shown so many good signs so far this season, you can live with the headaches.
I love Dak but once a team schemes to make you look lost the rest of the league will copy it.
Let's hope they figure out how to get him back to what he does best.

Status
Not open for further replies.