Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Unless major injuries happen, Dallas has this division won, none of our division rivals have a QB that can compete with us, and that's not gonna change mid season

texbumthelife

Reaction score
McCarthy legitimately brings absolutely nothing to the table. Doesn’t call plays. Has awful clock management. Won’t get fatter for our amusement. Just fire this SOD.

J817

Reaction score
Just give Moore the gig. That was a shameful ending to the half.

I actually agree with this. I’m not fan of HC Moore, but why not? He couldn’t be worse than what we are seeing now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good 1st half for the Cowboys. Moore’s a great play caller but he again blew it in the red zone with that trick play. MM blew the timeouts at the end of the half. Those 2 things need to get fixed and this team is on it’s way. Dak has complete control of this offense it’s not even funny. He’s like a maestro out there pulling the strings. Defense is playing lights out. Overall just a great 1st half against a hated NFC East rival.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ok I will start off with a WWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH seems to be a trend here lately

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Despite playing only 10 guys defense for Dallas. No points given up.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand the frustration. But can we not act like there isn’t an argument for just taking the 13 pt lead to halftime?

the only reason the eagles are even in this game is because of field position situation when our offense was pinned deep.

don’t let the eagles get anything crazy before half.
I understand. But still I’m thinking we missed the extra point

stiletto

Reaction score
MM is going to get run out of town if he keeps this up. I've never seen anything this bad, even with Garrett...

If I were Jerry, I'd call Kellen Moore in and say, would you have done ANYTHING different than MM did at the end of the half there... if he said, "yeah I'd call a timeout to give my offense a chance at a FG". I'd walk into McCarthy's office and say "Sorry pal, you're fired..." simple as that!!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I always had a thing for Suzy Colber. Reminds me of a cougar co worker I used to have that would get frisky at the yearly Xmas partay

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
People are going to beat up McCarthy for that but I personally don't call timeout there to give the Eagles more time. I'm more confused to why the Eagles didn't go for it on 4th and 5.

Based on how Jalen is throwing, they wouldn’t make it. We were likely punting with 40 seconds or 11 seconds on the clock.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Unless the Eagles defense proves that they can adjust and stop it, the Cowboys need to have a heavy dose of the run with Zeke/Pollard in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.