Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
We are absolutely dominating in every aspect of the game. But I'm still not confident, Refs are making sure this is going to stay close.

loublue22

Reaction score
It's the opposite of being aggressive, arguably the opposite of playing to win. Despite one of the best offenses in the League, our coaches don't want to risk giving the Eagles extra time of they convert a 3rd and 24, or get close and convert a 4th and short. A reflection on the defense more than anything.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. We're winning, and this is bad by MM? Okay.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am highly impressed with how McCarthy has had this team ready to play these first three games.

They have come out of the gate in full stride.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. But can we not act like there isn’t an argument for just taking the 13 pt lead to halftime?

the only reason the eagles are even in this game is because of field position situation when our offense was pinned deep.

don’t let the eagles get anything crazy before half.

Not when you have a top 3 offense in the NFL.

Sydla

Reaction score
Still peeved about the whole sequence where we ran Lamb on a sweep at the 4. That was just dumb and too cute. The OL was blowing them off the ball. Just run it between the tackles again or hit them with play action.

27-7 is a whole lot better feeling than 20-7.

reddyuta

Reaction score
If we lose by 1 score Jerry should fire MM after the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To be fair Dak scored on the goal line there. I agree he should stop the trick plays but penalty and refs being blind was the cause of no points

No he didnt score. He got stuffed. Why not hand the ball to your 90 million dollar back there and let him earn it?

Several times Moore has gotten cute.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Also, bad things happen when you get greedy. Do you really want to take a chance on injuries because we decided to grab a last minute drive?

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think mcc was thinking they would go for it or at least do a hard count to try and jump them offsides if he called a timeout. Also, he would only have one timeout and that would have been difficult to do deep in your own territory if they were to kick it. (Especially with how bad the pass blocking was in the previous possession).

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I blame the defense also. No way Philly should of gotten that much yardage. I don't know what Big Mac Mike is doing on the sideline but it's not game management. And we used to think Garrett was bad at it:facepalm:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Offense keep pounding, defense get some turnovers please.

Greg, get your head out of your arse.

Patrick

Reaction score

16ff7760584bbdca930e598e83737f31_w200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.