Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have no problem with McCarthy not calling a TO. He knew what was up. Let's see... Dallas has the ball on their own 10 with 1:14 left. Yeah, not the part of the Field where I'd want to be chucking it down the field.

They did it from inside the five yard line, what are you talking about? That's how Philly scored.

Sydla

Reaction score
They’ve pretty much done that the first half so just need to keep it up.

Stopping them on this opening drive might send a big message. But if Philly can move the ball and get a score, it gives them momentum.

This team has had trouble in the past stepping on throats and keeping it there. This is the game to snuff these guys out early in the half.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No it didnt. Stop!! Should have never come to that. Horrible sneak by Dak FYI.
Yes I agree he didn’t push you off. Put the ball went over the line I looked at it 15 times I’m not sure why didn’t call it a fumble

75boyz

Reaction score
The o line may get a hold call every so often...
BUT for the most part the o line and backs are dictating this game.
All the other stuff is just a by product of their dominance.

It's like a 2016 flashback.
I freakin love a dominant o line.

I did not think this o line could do this.

I likey very much smash mouth dominance.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The more pressing issue is Biadasz. He is getting pushed around like a target basket. We need to help him or move the pocket or something.

It will be interesting to see what adjustment is made by Kellen

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
3rd and 24, 90 seconds left, two time outs, and McCarthy let's them burn the clock.

Soft as a baby's bottom. Weak. Don't tell me about his SB ring from 11 years ago. This is 2021, and that was lame.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The more pressing issue is Biadasz. He is getting pushed around like a target basket. We need to help him or move the pocket or something.

Who do you think is helping plow the way in the run game? Two plays where he was pushed back.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. But can we not act like there isn’t an argument for just taking the 13 pt lead to halftime?

the only reason the eagles are even in this game is because of field position situation when our offense was pinned deep.

don’t let the eagles get anything crazy before half.
100% this. Biadasz nearly caused another turnover the previous possession backed up. Would’ve been 40 seconds and 2 timeouts and Zuerlein is no sure thing. Too much can go wrong. Don’t give Philly any momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.