Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would almost bet money that Prescott called that play on the goal line maybe he needs to do some more of that

short passing game? This is great. Sad that all this stuff was in the playbook and they just never did it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Garrett gets monster props right now. Wow, where were you buddy. I love this do or die play calling.
That's exactly why he should be fired. This is how you coach day 1.......you don't do this at 3-5....if we had a 1st rounder I'd be expecting us to tank.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Odd. Wasn't Cole Beasley's breakout year in 2016? Who was the QB that year?

Maybe if Beasley was used correctly in the Scheme, he could produce like he did in 2016. Just a suggestion.

Um, Dak hasn't used him in two years. You decide whether it is the scheme or the QB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that more than half this site was saying the eagles were going to destroy us and we had no chance..now those same people are saying well the Eagles arent that good ..you cant have it both ways..its far from over but we are leading 13-3 and had good half at night on the road in a hostile environment..

the eagles fans booing their SB team is classic eagles...smh

weve played nearly every game close at the half, the second half is going to finish this game..can we maintain..im happy we weren't embarrassed and showed up..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
spJvJsr.gif
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score
We still have a half to go so I wouldn’t be popping champagne bottles for Dak and Garrett yet.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Looking back weve lost to all pretty solid teams, Skins, Titans, Texans, and Panthers. Also the Hawks who still play tough. Not saying we are good, but in hindsight weve lost close games to good teams. Fwiw lol
good point , at the time we didnt think those teams were good, but most have winning records now .

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.