Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dallas defense is doing good, and now they have a lead to protect, and dallas gets the ball 1st in 3rd lol.
I like it , dak has done some bad stuff but also some good stuff. elliot looking better. and even hurns makes big play.

Thing is can they keep it up ?

dwreck27

Reaction score
Left a lot of points out on the field that 1st half

We can’t do the same in the 2nd and expect to win

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’ll give you credit Dre. We have different of opinion on the coaches. But for years you have always been consistent with preaching patience when it comes to players and everybody else.

All it required was a little guts. Amazing how much coaching matters.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Man, it’s times like these that some of those close loses have hurt us.

Well you're probably about to see another close game going down to the wire. Let's hope the the team can play mistake free ball and get out of Philly with a W.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Someone commented about Beasley, Gallup and Cooper next year and there was a response that Beasley will be gone. To be honest....it doesn't matter because we don't use him like we should. Dak can't take advantage of what he does consistently. Would be a waste of money.
Odd. Wasn't Cole Beasley's breakout year in 2016? Who was the QB that year?

Maybe if Beasley was used correctly in the Scheme, he could produce like he did in 2016. Just a suggestion.

J12B

Reaction score
Excellent 1st half definseively and great final drive by this offense.

Let's keep it up!

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Dude, at this point, it’s all about not giving the Raiders a premium pick.

I still think (pray) that if we miss the playoffs, Garrett’s gone, so I don’t want the misery of watching the Raiders pick in the top 5.

If we can get that pick up to like a middle of the road pick I’ll feel so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.