Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don’t know why people have a hard time comprehending this point:

Dak had all the time in the world to throw, because Philly went prevent.. that’s why they moved the ball like they did.

Schwartz will be fired probably this off-season if he continues this tripe..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The bigger problem is that this game will determine if Garrett stays........that's whats embarrassing. Even if this team won a playoff game somehow he should still be fired. His job shouldn't be in jeopardy...his job should be over.

Garrett gets monster props right now. Wow, where were you buddy. I love this do or die play calling.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It takes a special kind of fan to boo their defending Super Bowl championship team that is only behind 10 points at halftime.
spJvJsr.gif

CB61

Reaction score
I would almost bet money that Prescott called that play on the goal line maybe he needs to do some more of that

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Left a lot of points out on the field that 1st half

We can’t do the same in the 2nd and expect to win

We can if the D continue to suffocate the Eagles offense. The look nothing like the stiffs from Monday Night.

ultron

Reaction score
One drive at a time!

If we go on a 11 game winning streak like we did when Dak and Zeke were rookies - we win the Super Bowl!!!!!

morat1959

Reaction score
This is why you stay patient with Dak. He shows he can play. You can't forget he was thrown in to play way too soon out of necessity

Come on man. His mechanics are awful. He panics in the pocket. He’s not accurate. He holds the ball too long. He’s done the same thing for about 15-16 games now. Add we don’t have a real QB coach. It’s a pipe dream! I’m a MS boy and pulling for Dak more than anybody on this board. I watched him every year at Miss. ST. There’s a reason he was a 4th round pick. He’s NOT an NFL caliber starting QB!

CWR

Reaction score
I've watched the Eagles some this year and this doesn't totally surprise me, they aren't that good.

We aren't that good either though, need to keep the peddle down.

Looking back weve lost to all pretty solid teams, Skins, Titans, Texans, and Panthers. Also the Hawks who still play tough. Not saying we are good, but in hindsight weve lost close games to good teams. Fwiw lol

CB61

Reaction score
Dallas defense is doing good, and now they have a lead to protect, and dallas gets the ball 1st in 3rd lol.
I like it , dak has done some bad stuff but also some good stuff. elliot looking better. and even hurns makes big play.

Thing is can they keep it up ?
That's the $0.25 question of the day

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Playmaker3128 said:
Dak's rookie year if his first read wasn't open he ran instead of hesitating. I think he needs to get back to that.

I keep telling you guys Stephen doesnt want him running ! Dak and linehan have to do what the big boss wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.