Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread***

wxcpo

Reaction score
Jammer;1076136 said:
There is just no way anyone can defend Bledsoe now.

How do you defend Roy "Toast" Williams? Burned on 2 long plays that led to Egirls TDs. Sure Bledsoe contributed greatly to today's loss, but our secondary gave up their fair share of big plays that contributed us to losing this game.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1076219 said:
Yeah, I think we need to see what Romo can bring. Chances are that Romo won't bring enough, but it seems we already know that Bledsoe can't get it done against the better pressure defenses.

:hammer:

kdog

Reaction score
we won't go to the superbowl with drew as our qb. Parcells will retire and zimmer will hopefully get the axe. thank god!!!

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
Bledsoe shouldn't have thrown the ball, but Witten was held in the endzone. Can't beleive the refs didn't call that. How many offensive pass interference calls have we gotten this year and then we don't get the obvious call. No way that interception should stand. Refs gave that one to the home team...

Bizwah

Reaction score
Hmmm....we must be getting swamped.

I can't even post a thread.

Really a good game...entertaining.

We gave it away though.

Right now, we're not good enough to overcome so many stupid mistakes.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I just do not know what to say

I'm not done with this team... but for now, I'm done believing in them

NickZepp

Reaction score
Drew isn't a great QB. But he can make all the throws when he has time. He'll beat good teams. He's better then anyone else we have at QB now or anyone we've had at QB since Aikman. But I agree he does hold the ball too long. And he did make some bad throws. But he wasn't why we lost today. The defense did their part and the Eagles just outplayed us.

burntricersx

Reaction score
NickZepp;1076203 said:
You guys saying this was a bad loss are idiots. It's tough to win on the road against good teams in the NFL. Especially good defensive teams. The Eagles had a great defensive gameplan yet we had a chance to tie at the end of the game.

If you think this is a bad loss how about the times that the Eagles coulda put 80 on us if we wanted to. That was only about 3 or 4 years.

We have one of the 5 best teams in the NFC this year. The Eagles are probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFC though. We'll probably beat em in Dallas.

It not hard to lose a road game against a good team when you shoot yourself in the foot constantly. How times did Bledsoe get sacked today? How many picks did he throw? Didn't he also fumble a few?

sk0aL

Reaction score
Bledsoe choked it away but you gotta put some blame on the secondary for so much blown coverage. That 63 yard pass to LJ Smith, the 2 long TD passes, it just goes on. I really thought our defense would win us the game today but they just didn't show up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1076230 said:
THAT was a great game? We played a terrible game and were still in it until Bledsoe pissed it all away.

We played like garbage.

Good game! Congrats to you Eagles! Good luck the rest of the way! ;)

lspain1

Reaction score
Folks, Bledsoe was awful on that last "drive" but the rest of the offense gave him no support for the whole third quarter.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Remember ten years ago, the Eagles did this to us in Dallas. It was almost a replay of the same situation. Aikman threw the pick back then.

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
Donovan McNabb is a freakin beast. nuff said.

he had those stats without stallworth. imagine them with him. mcnabb is such a playmaker. its ridiculous. the dude is nasty.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
So many here said McNabb (McFlabb, etc.) sucks, and he's overrated.

Where are those guys?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how he mistook Shepperd for a Dallas receiver. There wasn't a Cowboy in the same f****** zip code!

God I'm so sick watching that ***wipe snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang2:

SS

:star:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
wxcpo;1076236 said:
How do you defend Roy "Toast" Williams? Burned on 2 long plays that led to Egirls TDs. Sure Bledsoe contributed greatly to today's loss, but our secondary gave up their fair share of big plays that contributed us to losing this game.

one was clearly the blown coverage...that might not have been his fault...we wont know unless its specifically addressed by Parcells

the other...well, when you let a QB have 5yrs to throw, bad things will happen...other than 3 or 4 plays McNabb had all year to throw...he had receivers open all over the place too, and those guys are the picture of mediocrity at WR

it was just a horribly coached game in all facets

David

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
There was no cowboy there because Witten was held making his break. Go back and watch. What a joke?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TrIpLeTs06;1076287 said:
Donovan McNabb is a freakin beast. nuff said.

he had those stats without stallworth. imagine them with him. mcnabb is such a playmaker. its ridiculous. the dude is nasty.

pretty easy to play pitch and catch when your almost never rushed...he was taking 7 step drops alot and still had all year to throw

there just isnt any excuse for our defense, with these players to get these kinds of results

David

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Never once in this game when we had the lead did I ever feel that we would hold onto it

S.O.S, different day

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Wonder how Drew feels about his comments earlier in the week regarding the Eagles blitzing him.

Ya they brought the blitz and you could not find the open weapons you bragged about :bang2: