Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread***

jack2

Reaction score
i wanna see parcelles go and get in bledsoes face, lik ehe does with watkins or fasano, and wonder how he'll rationalize how bad bledsoe is and why he'll continue to start>

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
PJCOWBOYS;1076119 said:
We can't protect Bledsoe, he can't make a throw without getting an INT, we can't get pressure on defense, our corners can't cover. What else is new. Can't wait to hear the excuses come rollin' out...

We played well enough to win. The biggest difference in the two teams was at the QB position.

ComicBookGuy

Reaction score
I wonder if Parcells pulls a Fran and says the QB had a mysterious concussion that they didn't know about until after the game.

mbanx

Reaction score
I just said that Bledsoe will throw an int. down here and if my buddy would have bet me I would be a 100$ richer. I have tried to support Bledsoe but he got exposed tonight for what kind of QB he really is.

landryscorner

Reaction score
I Hope Drew Enjoyed Being The Starter In Dallas, I Guarantee Hes Goneeeeeeeee.....enter The Romo Era

NickZepp

Reaction score
We played a great game. The Iggles just outplayed us. Now on to the Houston game.

lspain1

Reaction score
Bledsoe had a tough game, but I can't say this loss was his alone. Lots of bad things happened today.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, Drew ain't going nowhere and neither is this team with him at the helm. As long as Bledsoe is the QB 9-7 is the pinnacle of success.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
oh well...kinda knew that was gonna happen

I'm guessing there isnt a chance in hell that Parcells benched him

David

kdog

Reaction score
a parcells led team,with bledsoe = no superbowl. Horrible offensive calls no second half adjustments and our qb is a ####y

Undisputed

Reaction score
wxcpo;1076132 said:
This has got to be the worst loss I have seen. We are a better team than the Egirls, but defense gave up too many big plays and Bledsoe gave away too many INTs.

I think this proves that we AREN'T a better team than the Eagles. Good teams shouldn't give up that many big plays and good teams shouldn't have a QB who is an INT machine. We may look good on paper, but we just aren't there yet when it comes to execution.

30yrheel

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1076165 said:
Don't worry about it, Drew ain't going nowhere and neither is this team with him at the helm. As long as Bledsoe is the QB 9-7 is the pinnacle of success.

what sucks is you're right on the money

NickZepp

Reaction score
You guys saying this was a bad loss are idiots. It's tough to win on the road against good teams in the NFL. Especially good defensive teams. The Eagles had a great defensive gameplan yet we had a chance to tie at the end of the game.

If you think this is a bad loss how about the times that the Eagles coulda put 80 on us if we wanted to. That was only about 3 or 4 years.

We have one of the 5 best teams in the NFC this year. The Eagles are probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFC though. We'll probably beat em in Dallas.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Yeah, I think we need to see what Romo can bring. Chances are that Romo won't bring enough, but it seems we already know that Bledsoe can't get it done against the better pressure defenses.

ric

Reaction score
Was Witten interfered with. It looked like a linebacker or corner hit witten when Bledsoe threw the ball. Am I seeing things?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
NickZepp;1076159 said:
We played a great game. The Iggles just outplayed us. Now on to the Houston game.

THAT was a great game? We played a terrible game and were still in it until Bledsoe pissed it all away.

We played like garbage.