Cowboys vs Eagles ***Official Game Thread***

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Look,

Why wait 'til the final drive to be play call aggressively.

Not just aggressive, calling a game to keep the other team off balance is great too.

You don't always have to run on first down.

You don't always have to run three straight times up the middle.

It's as if someone said "lets start playing"!!!!

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
EndGame said:
The Skins stole one from us in the last minutes, and we just made up for it by doing the same thing to the Igglets. Welcome to first place, Dallas Cowboys!!!

:toast2:

good point!!!

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I am still in shock and loving every minute of it. You should hear them on the radio here in Philly. They are lining up to jump off the bridges here.

sillycon

Reaction score
Thank you to whoever on the Eagles called a pass play on Roy's INT... Thank you thank you thank you... Now the Iggles fans will roast the playcaller like Payton's been roasted here...

DLCassidy

Reaction score
:D Have to love McChunk giving it up at the end and then immediately reaching for the "sports hernia" excuse when he'd been running fine all night. Bledsoe had a rough game but when we needed it he beat the blitz and got us back into it. Roy Williams deserved that pick after getting some unfair criticism. YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
We played like crap but we won.

We deserve to have a win once in awhile when we don't deserve it.

Oh yeah....there was a missed FG in this game. :)

I am still scatching my head on this one. We where man handled on the oline and dline where down by 2 scores with 4 minutes to go. We get a good drive happens but the int for a return blows my mine.

Mcflabb was not under pressure yet he threw it right to the defense it had the reek of Neil odnell. I mean it was not like we had some great pass rush or a great deflection by a db it was just a neil odnell play or a dilfer (ok you remember that joke right when Dilfer played for Tampa)

scottsp

Reaction score
To play that badly on the road where Philly has lost once in the past season and a half (the last one being the meaningless finale vs. Cincy last yr), says quite a bit about this team. We were horrible for about 57 minutes. Almost makes up for that Washington fiasco.

Almost.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
scottsp said:
To play that badly on the road where Philly has lost once in the past season and a half (the last one being the meaningless finale vs. Cincy last yr), says quite a bit about this team. We were horrible for about 57 minutes. Almost makes up for that Washington fiasco.

Almost.

It was our turn to win one of these........

Reaction score
scottsp said:

Almost.
Well put, then they pull one out for Parcells...
Great win for this team! :cool:

Did you see him talk to Trotter after the game?
Recruit?

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
The interception play was a bad play call.

Never run a play in the flat at that time of the game.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Parcells was in tears during the post-game news conference.

So sad...the man has really been through a hell of a lot over the last couple of weeks. :(

I'm just really happy that his team could come together at the end of the game and win it for him.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
Parcells was in tears during the post-game news conference.

So sad...the man has really been through a hell of a lot over the last couple of weeks. :(

I'm just really happy that his team could come together at the end of the game and win it for him.

Ditto that..... ;)