Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
i doubt the refs had that replay. the replays fox had were the ones the refs were looking at im guessing. none of them were conclusive enough to overturn.

I agree. I was livid at the time. But I spend so much of the game hyped up, I recognize I'm not thinking clearly.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I had a 120" screen, the video did not show the tip hit the ground. All you could see was the hand.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
How about the dlineman drilling Romo while he had already been downed.....the ref would have pulled a forearm trying to get his flag out his backpocket if his name ended with Brady, Manning or III.

Seriously, how is this happening?
How is it that Jerry doesn't show up at the officials favorite hangout with a couple of intimidating guys and friggin threaten them?

Romo is the cowboys... Can't be less protected than other qbs.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
the overturned wilcox INT was a blatant farce imo.
THEY or nobody else SAW the tip of the ball hit the ground because the WR`s pink gloved hand was in the way, they PRESUMED it hit the ground which is an absolute joke and needs answering

There was not clear evidence to overturn it. Guys hands were under the ball the whole time then he flipped into the air.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I came away with five things:

1. Foles is horrible
2. Chip is not a good NFL head coach(not now anyways)
3. Miles is no longer needed but I stated that a couple of weeks ago
4. Let Ware continue to rest, his replacements are doing just fine
5. 3-0 in the East and still in first :)

bark

Reaction score
I came away with five things:

1. Foles is horrible
2. Chip is not a good NFL head coach(not now anyways)
3. Miles is no longer needed but I stated that a couple of weeks ago
4. Let Ware continue to rest, his replacements are doing just fine
5. 3-0 in the East and still in first :)

I was shocked at just how bad foles played today. Watching him and Barkley makes me cringe when I think about replacing romo.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Mike Fisher tweet makes it sound like Jason Witten was ripping the refs as they walked off the field. Anyone else get that vibe from it?

I won't post it here - offensive langauge.

That's awesome, Garrett should be doing a little more of this himself IMO. That non-reviewed catch in the 1st half potentially took points off the board - maybe he got in the refs face for that, if so, I didn't see it.

Great effort by the defense - although I can't remember playing against a poorer QB in quite some time, or seeing more drops and slips by opposing skill players. Part of that was due to our defensive intensity. We punished those guys - all 3of their offensive stars were limping at some point.

Last edited: