Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
And for the Garrett lovers...2 brand new coaching regimes have their respective teams at 5-3 and 4-4..and oh by the way their regular QBs are Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor. garrett has proved his worth since Romo went down....and he ain't worth much.

I think Romo is the real coach of this team. Can't win one game without him.

Sydla

Reaction score
For what it's worth home boy, they moved Dez around all game.

His TD came off of a smartly stacked formation with Cole.

But, we all gotta vent, so I get it.

The team needs a total change. Anyone that can't see that at this point is just too blinded by the big, silver Star.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Other than the Thanksgiving Day game, I might not watch another game this season. It will be the first time in my 53 years that has happened. I watched every game even in the 1-15 season in 1989. I knew we sucked and would lose but I watched. This team has the talent to win but not the brains, coaching, or guts. I'll do something else on Sunday the rest of the year.

I feel the same way. I did miss one game in 2009 when I was climbing Mt Kilimanjaro. If Garrett is still the coach next week, it just proves Jerry doesn't care and his contract $$'s committed to JG is worth more than the fans enjoyment. I vote for Greenbay to become America's team!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Most of us can agree that the Cowboys started the season in the conversation for SB contenders. What bugs me is that if that was really true, there is no way this team should be losing 6 games in a row even without Romo. A SB caliber team should have enough talent to be able to scratch out a win or two in that time span.

I am beginning to think that maybe SB contender caliber team was a bit of a reach.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Imo that's the the only good news tonight. Philly ain't winning squat as long as Kelly is in charge. .

who has a better record and winning without a good qb? He might not win it all, he wins more than Garrett does.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hey, so,

Fallout 4: 11/10/2015
Star Wars Battlefront: 11/17/2015
Creed: 11/25/2015
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens: 12/17/2015 <---- if your theater has a Thursday screening

None of those will let you down, I promise :)

I'll plan on going to the movies on Sunday's from now on.