Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread

willia451

Reaction score
Drafting a QB to back up Dak is on the table.

Sanchez is horrible.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can I un-watch that? I don't feel good about what I just saw. Good thing it doesn't matter. 14 wins would've been nice.

fifaguy

Reaction score
What we learned:
Romo is still good

Gregory needs a lot of work

Dunbar is a waste of roster spot

Doug free folds like a lawn chair

Mark sanchez...lol forget it.

What we will learn - how does this team come out and play a stinker of a game and extra rest. I would preferred that they played to win like the Pats did today (as usual)...

9of11

Reaction score
I would have liked to see what lucky could have done with his speed as a WR along with more Brice.

TheHerd

Reaction score
@TheHerd

I'm sure you knew what I meant but ok.

In between real games.

Gotcha. I want being a putz. I didn't really know because they treated last week like a legit game. This will was obviously an exhibition. Two weeks to get healthy and figure out what to do about Free.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This was much better than 2007 when Washington blew us out in the last regular season game (and we had nothing to play for either). We kept it pretty close today with a lifeless offense and a defense on the field for most of the game. Big-time moral victory

mrmojo

Reaction score
What we will learn - how does this team come out and play a stinker of a game and extra rest. I would preferred that they played to win like the Pats did today (as usual)...
Pats had to win though for HFA?

slomoxn

Reaction score
You know JG is not a good coach we are fortunate to have a great team but when real coaching decisions need to be made quickly on the field he cant do it.
My one concern about the playoffs, not the players, they've bailed him out several times. When kit comes right down to it though in the playoffs the mediocre coaches get schooled by the vets that know their business. Two evenly matched teams comes down to execution and coaching.

raichledog

Reaction score
Sanchez showing that this team wouldn't be a playoff team with just any QB stepping in. Some thinking that it would be easy for any QB to play with this line and talent. The thing that has been said to discredit Dak's success.

I don't disagree with this comment, but in fairness, this line today was NOT the line that has played all year. The left side of the line was out and that makes a huge difference. Plus, Zeek didn't play at all and McFadden only played about 40% of the snaps... and Dez didn't play with Sanchez at all.