Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
A 1st year coach and a 2nd year coach have their teams looking like some of the best in the league. Meanwhile, we're back in the dumpster. Us having that 13 and 3 year was probably one of the worst things we could have had because it gave Jerry fuel to keep Garrett around.

For 5 years:banghead:

I told people that 13-3 was a mirage...just to sucker Jerry into signing that red head clown.:rolleyes: Now what Jerry?:starspin:

Zman5

Reaction score
As I mentioned in the game thread, this coaching staff wasn't prepared fore life without Zeke. They should have known that there was a real possibility that Zeke may not play some games this year. They needed to come up with a plan to account for this. It looks like they came up with it this past week by trying some quick passes.

The problem is, they looked horrible doing it tonight. Probably because they just started practicing it this week. It's something they should have done starting in preseason and incorporate some of it in every game this season so that they would be familiar with it when/if Zeke doesn't play.

This staff is so full of themselves saying crap like "We believe in our systems". Yeh the system only works when you have the top LT and top RB playing. I don't expect for it to work just as well without those players but this is like night and day.

It pains me to say this but look at the Deaskins and how well they play with all those injuries. They beat Seattle and gave the Saints a good run for their money today on the road.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score

They are going to do what they do every year...pick up the crap that is left over in free agency and swear they got one hell of a deal. What an embarrassment this team has become. I am ashamed to ride around with the star on the back of my window.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
This game was lost before the kick off. Fire the entire staff, burn it down and start over.