Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Just a question.

Is there a possibility Witten felt Jerry was disloyal to Romo and that is why he left suddenly?

There would always be a post football announcer gig for Witten.

Just curious.

JustChip

Reaction score
Actually I'd say it's much more likely that the game ends with one team winning by 1 point if the Eagles get a TD there since Petersen doesn't play for OT.

Certainly plausible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He didnt outplay Wentz as you can't compare apples to oranges...he just didnt drive the Bus off the cliff ( He was close in more than 3 occasions) to ruin the efforts by Zeke and our defense...common now....
Almost threw an int on a screen pass. Fumbled the ball on an unnecessary scramble, with nobody near him, and got lucky to pick it back up and throw it away.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
------Expected. Our 'boys are a tease.

I'm not fooled. The only silver lining in this was disappointing the Philly fans....but we still need to lose enough to bring about change.
It was nice to see the win - impressive defense and some nice plays on offense. I have to see consistency and thoughtful game planning.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak outplayed wentz

I take it you didn't watch the game...:rolleyes:

It was more of the same from Dak. Don't let the W fool you. He fumbled again...missed wide open WRs all night long. Locked on to WRs...late on making reads.

Just more of the same....we just got the running game going finally....Benching Conner Williams made a huge difference. Didn't have the breakdowns nor the dumb penalties.

ummagumma

Reaction score
Garrett really is like an antibiotic resistant bacterial infection. Just when you think he’s gone, boom he comes storming back with a vengeance, clinging onto your lower intestines while you spend half your paycheck on double ply.
Great win, however it’s an excuse for JJ to keep JG and Dak. However, I would take the win over the hated eagles any day!

seamus18

Reaction score

It was more of the same from Dak. Don't let the W fool you. He fumbled again...missed wide open WRs all night long. Locked on to WRs...late on making reads.

Just more of the same....we just got the running game going finally....Benching Conner Williams made a huge difference. Didn't have the breakdowns nor the dumb penalties.
I think you’re being a little harsh on him tonight. He certainly didn’t play a perfect game, but he also didn’t play as badly as you’re portraying.

Number1

Reaction score

well, at least your right about benching Williams

nice to have a LG on the field

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think you’re being a little harsh on him tonight. He certainly didn’t play a perfect game, but he also didn’t play as badly as you’re portraying.
He got very lucky several times...and he did miss wide open receivers again.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will definitely be good to not get kicked around in the media; hope they can string together some good wins!

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
A nice, much-needed win for the Cowboys. I was in the camp that thought they would get beaten— embarrased even— by the defending champions. So, I am pleasantly surprised and very happy with the win. However, like many of us, I’ve seen this show a few times before. Can the Cowboys build some momentum off this impressive win? Will they go on to put together a nice little mid-season winning streak? Or will they exhale deeply at the momentary relief this win gives them and then get completely pole-axed by the Falcons next week? Regrettably, history suggests— and my instincts tells me— it will be the latter scenario. I look forward to them proving me wrong again. Regardless, we fans should savor tonight’s victory.