Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Ok. You are definitely an Eagles fan. You like some of your Eagle buddies only show up when they lose. I am Cowboys fan…he wasn’t the reason they lost tonight. The 49ers game, he sucked, was horrible. They win this game at home and the Eagles have a very good chance of losing the next three. Lot of football left.
;) Find some of my Anti Eagles threads on here from 2007 if you wish. In fact I think I even said the same thing back then that I learned to hate the Eagles fans first back when they cheered when Irvin got injured.

Gambit

Reaction score
false start (snapped with 1 sec left on play clock, sack, incomplete, delay of game, completion sort of the end zone with all other recevers in the end zone.
Not all, but Maaaarrrroooon
1. False Start was on LG Tyler Smith #73. Now I can understand being confused as 7-3=4 but this wasn't a math question.

2. Incomplete, I'm guessing you meant the the throw to back of end zone to Tolbert? Wasn't a bad throw that caused that.

3. Delay of game. Unfortunate yes but due to afore mentioned pass to end zone everyone was late getting back and the call was late coming in wouldn't consider this a choke job.

4. All the defenders were in the end zone too. Idea was let your star receiver make a play and score. Didn't happen just as much chance as a hail Mary into end zone with a ton of defenders there too.

Anything else you need help with?

zeke21

Reaction score
Watch the tape on the last 10 plays again. Dak had opportunities and fluffed them all.

I'm not saying he didn't play well today.. he did. However, when the moment came.. the moment you pay 40M for.. THAT moment.. the one that should be on the highlight reels all week.. Dak found a way to not just lose but lose in spectacular fashion. That is what the problem is with Dak. The big moments just swamp him.

From stepping out of bounds on the 2 point play, to trying for tolbert on the 4th down play the previous series.. to the late audible that caused a false start.. to not throwing the ball away.. to underthrowing the last pass and not even giving us a shot in the endzone.. that is Dak.

So yes we can all agree that Steele got beaten.. the defence wasn't explosive (although they kept us in the game versus one of the leagues best offences) and the refs were a little one sided. Ultimately though.. this is a game we should have won and we didn't. Some of that problem is the play of our QB. Dak legit just isn't a closer.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
49ers, Buffalo, Kansas city.. yep.
The 49ers are on a three game losing streak and Purdy is not the unbeatable QB he was touted as being. The Bills may get to Philly under .500. The Chiefs in Kansas City, yeah, that’s a loss. The Cowboys still have Buffalo and Miami on the road and Detroit. They both have Seattle, as well. Dallas has two vs. Washington, while Philly has two vs. NY Giants. If I had to live on the difference of whose remaining schedule is more difficult I’d starve to death.

Dakota

Reaction score
How disheartening, Prescott plays one of the best games of his career, hurts is hobbled and running around on one leg, goedart is knocked out of the game and we still lose. I can't stand those stinking eagles, their stinking coach and their stinking fans. I hate them.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
;) Find some of my Anti Eagles threads on here from 2007 if you wish. In fact I think I even said the same thing back then that I learned to hate the Eagles fans first back when they cheered when Irvin got injured.
Been on here since 2007 myself. I don’t need to look in the past, you and your buddy Captain Crush er Crash or whatever his name is, have made it clear who your team is and is not.

lsg13

Reaction score
How disheartening, Prescott plays one of the best games of his career, hurts is hobbled and running around on one leg, goedart is knocked out of the game and we still lose. I can't stand those stinking eagles, their stinking coach and their stinking fans. I hate them.
Well Dak played well until the game was on the line... then he panicked... it's what separates the greats from the others...

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He has to feel the pressure and move sooner. When he gets pressure he needs to move up in the pocket or roll away from the pressure. Especially at the end of the game when you wont get another chance.
It wAs instant pressure, not many QB’s would escape

duane33

Reaction score
I've defended Romo like I defend Dak but this is complete BS myth. The 2007 team was one of the best team we had last 20 years. Romo also had a great team in 2014.
Dak is awful. How do you not know where the sideline is? The stat on his passer rating says it all when behind.
Awful throw to Tolbert, high. good throw its a catch. Delay of game at the end, he cant let that happen. We have the dumbest team in the NFL and the dumbest QB. He is not the guy to reach the Super bowl let alone win 1. And the 4th down play at the goal line is awful, on coaching staff. Need to be in endzone.
Jerry needs Lincoln Riley to get a more updated offense, this one is predictable. Where is Malik Davis, he was good when he played last year at RB. Running game invisible.
McCarthy experiment should be over after they miss the playoffs this year.
Penalties havent changed since Garrett left, would think he us still HC.

Romo like Dak, didnt know when to throw it away instead of a sack. Will never forgive him for botching the snap in playoff game in Seattle. Became what Parcells said don't become, a celebrity QB. Also, Parcells said " throwing the ball away is a good play. sacks, interceptions ad fumbles are bad, protect against those.

jsb357

Reaction score
don't despair a loss in the regular season is no big deal unless it knocks you out of playoff contention Dallas is judged by playoff performance or lack thereof. Season still there for the taking

snadler

Reaction score
One thing we know, and i don’t need to see how the season will end to tell you this, but the boys will not win MM as their coach. Said this 2 years ago after the SF debacle playoff loss, last season and now again today.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
1. False Start was on LG Tyler Smith #73. Now I can understand being confused as 7-3=4 but this wasn't a math question.

2. Incomplete, I'm guessing you meant the the throw to back of end zone to Tolbert? Wasn't a bad throw that caused that.

3. Delay of game. Unfortunate yes but due to afore mentioned pass to end zone everyone was late getting back and the call was late coming in wouldn't consider this a choke job.

4. All the defenders were in the end zone too. Idea was let your star receiver make a play and score. Didn't happen just as much chance as a hail Mary into end zone with a ton of defenders there too.

Anything else you need help with?
1. This was after a penalty on the Def. They ran it down to the :01 mark - not forcing it fast, but hoping for another jump
2. To Tolbert....
3. After an incompletion. Did anyone see Zach Wilson hit Garrett Wilson in the middle of the field and get a play off in <15 seconds and the clock running....the clock was stopped on an incompletion. Bogus excuse
4. yea. 5 defenders running toward a person going sideways short of the goalline. No trailing player for a lateral. No chance for a PI.
Anything else you need help with

Status
Not open for further replies.