Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Been on here since 2007 myself. I don’t need to look in the past, you and your buddy Captain Crush er Crash or whatever his name is, have made it clear who your team is and is not.
You are a Dak fan and not a Cowboys fan... Where is your outrage when people throw other players under the bus?

dstew60105

Reaction score
The Eagles were better today. The ball did not bounce the Cowboys way. It is what it is. If you are on the ledge all I can say is jump.
How were they better? On the scoreboard? That’s the only place, but the place that matters the most.

Cydios

Reaction score
Oddly, I'm not even mad at the Eagles or hating on them. All my anger is pointing toward some zebras. To dictate the outcome of any game

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
One thing that really reared it’s ugly head late is Dak’s poor pocket awareness. You watch all the other top QBs be able to break and move just in time to avoid the pass rush as it’s collapsing or get rid of the ball. This just doesn’t happen for Dak.

lsg13

Reaction score
Oddly, I'm not even mad at the Eagles or hating on them. All my anger is pointing toward some zebras. To dictate the outcome of any game
There were some questionable calls... the nuetrual zone infraction is a joke, they can call that on about every play, they just pick and chose when to call it... the flag/no flag is a joke as well, how can you see a penalty then unsee it???

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He has to feel the pressure and move sooner. When he gets pressure he needs to move up in the pocket or roll away from the pressure. Especially at the end of the game when you wont get another chance.
he always rolls to the left for a bigger loss. shrugs. he's tried today.

dstew60105

Reaction score
Dak played well for most of the game, he was terrible with the game on the line, YOU can't take the sack.
We had first and goal from the 15 with 30 seconds, he took a 15 yard sack loss and wasted 20 secs?

HUGE PLAY HUGE MISS... CHOKE JOB
People keep saying he “took” a sack. He had no time due to Steele. He didn’t take a sack. He was sacked due to Steele being a turnstile.

Plankton

Reaction score
Can someone remind me why the Cowboys traded for Brandin Cooks? 16 catches for 158 yards in 8 games? Dude is basically on a milk carton.

lsg13

Reaction score
Nah, they are beatable by Dallas. In fact tonight should have been a win.
shoulda, woulda, coulda... it was a lose, nothing more... if it "should" have been a win it would have been a win... so why you think it should have been a win?

Cydios

Reaction score
There were some questionable calls... the nuetrual zone infraction is a joke, they can call that on about every play, they just pick and chose when to call it... the flag/no flag is a joke as well, how can you see a penalty then unsee it???
Man, I agree 100%. That's what I'm angry about. Not how either teamed played.. (well exclude Steele from that)

Buzzbait

Reaction score
false start (snapped with 1 sec left on play clock, sack, incomplete, delay of game, completion short of the end zone with all other recevers in the end zone..........
.......along with all the defenders in the endzone! CD Lamb at the 3 was the open receiver so that's where he threw it. Lamb had a better shot at catching and getting it over the goal line. If he had thrown it into the endzone it would probably have been intercepted and everyone would've hated his guts for that. He threw it to his open receiver!

lsg13

Reaction score
People keep saying he “took” a sack. He had no time due to Steele. He didn’t take a sack. He was sacked due to Steele being a turnstile.
I disagree, he stood in the pocket then bailed because of Steele... instead of try to bail there he needed to throw it away... nothing, absolutely nothing good was going to come from him bailing out of the pocket and running.

Stoneman

Reaction score
Watch the tape on the last 10 plays again. Dak had opportunities and fluffed them all.

I'm not saying he didn't play well today.. he did. However, when the moment came.. the moment you pay 40M for.. THAT moment.. the one that should be on the highlight reels all week.. Dak found a way to not just lose but lose in spectacular fashion. That is what the problem is with Dak. The big moments just swamp him.

From stepping out of bounds on the 2 point play, to trying for tolbert on the 4th down play the previous series.. to the late audible that caused a false start.. to not throwing the ball away.. to underthrowing the last pass and not even giving us a shot in the endzone.. that is Dak.

So yes we can all agree that Steele got beaten.. the defence wasn't explosive (although they kept us in the game versus one of the leagues best offences) and the refs were a little one sided. Ultimately though.. this is a game we should have won and we didn't. Some of that problem is the play of our QB. Dak legit just isn't a closer.
Absolutely this. Dak and the Cowboys talked a big game coming in to this, as they usually do, when they say it's a measuring stick game against top notch competition. But they failed again, as they have so many times with Dak. The trenches were more or less dominated by the Eagles, just as the 49ers did, even so, Dak failed to get the job done in the 2nd half, while Hurts and the Eagles adjusted and brought the heat.
I imagine the Boys will slaughter the Giants next weekend, and the delusional owner will ask his head coach to take yet another bow, lol.

lsg13

Reaction score
.......along with all the defenders in the endzone! CD Lamb at the 3 was the open receiver so that's where he threw it. Lamb had a better shot at catching and getting it over the goal line. If he had thrown it into the endzone it would probably have been intercepted and everyone would've hated his guts for that. He threw it to his open receiver!
which was no different than a INT... except Lamb had no shot at running past 4 defenders with his momentum coming back to the QB... that throw had zero chance of success, pass to the endzone had a maybe 10% chance of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.