Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
honestly.... I could bring up some Elvis clips that simply blow you away. Greatest voice ever. Hes mocked, but imagine him singing, "We dem Boys." lol
No seriously, I doubt you could show him a single thing Elvis related that he doesn't already know. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be blown away...just that he's already been blown away by it 500 times. lol

ghst187

Reaction score
If you’re thinking about Larry Brown’s two Super Bowl ints., that was against the Steelers and Neil O’Donnell.

Ah yeah, well the Steelers aren’t going to the SB but it’d still be ironic against the bills

Xelda

Reaction score
In the meantime.

We are so sad to hear about their loss.
giphy.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was told on this site Buccs we’re going to win out and that was after the Saints loss.

Rocy---that 14-3 post on your sight may be doable?......what do you think of a Quintruple Plat guarantee cowboys victory over chiefs?....just taking temperature

Seth5545

Reaction score
Just caught the Dallas game, total bs they replaced the game in the second because it was a blowout. I wanted to watch the rest of the beating.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It was his first fumble in a long time, but I think he's been lucky in that regard. He carries the ball with one hand too much, and often away from his body. If he'd had two hands on that ball it probably wouldn't have come out. Pollard keeps that ball tucked when he's in traffic, and I'd like to see Zeke do that.
Was over 400 carries without a fumble at one time

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak's terrible game last week wasn't due to rust.
He had a great game against the Bucs coming off a year long injury.
I wish everyone would stop saying that.

The rust had to do with hardly playing for three weeks leading up to the Broncos game because of the leg injury. He barely practiced and neither did Lamb or Cooper, also nursing lower-leg injuries at the time. Practice is a lot more important than a lot of fans believe.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Missed the game. Can someone tell me how the defense shut down Atlanta without Gregory and Tank.

Several players stepped up. Armstrong got some pressure and a sack. Parsons got a sack. Jourdan Lewis played possibly his best game with several PBUs that stopped the Falcons from moving. Atlanta got a field goal on its first drive and I thought we might be in for a long day against on defense, but they just kept making play after play. When the Falcons failed on fourth-and-7 in our territory, the defense just shut them down from there. Worst game of the season for Matt Ryan and one of the worst in his career as the defense kept him uncomfortable in the pocket and made plays on the ball even when he did make a good throw.