Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

Daillest88

Reaction score
You do know that Tyron Smith is a huge part of this OL....they didn't play that bad today
Line can be so much better with McGovern playing. Williams has reached his peak and the guy has like 13 penalties. That’s insane . Once Tyron gets back too. Mcgovern has a lot of potential and just being wasted

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Trysten Hill picked up where he left off last season. He constantly pushes his guy back and penetrates in the backfield. He’s underrated and developing nicely.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Woohoo happy dance :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

hilarious FUN. This is why I go to as many games with my family as I can. The only thing I can say we do that compares is when we have all gone on a cruise together. We are going to the Saints game and spending 4 days in New Orleans. Cant wait!

JustChip

Reaction score
Some already have it and they are still doing the little things right.....this, is all about money crap is bad, especially when fans can't see past it
I didn’t say it was all about the money. But money is most definitely a consideration at this level. Oh, they don’t line up on the field thinking about it, but it’s naive to think Diggs isn’t thinking about what his INTs will do for him come contract time. I guarantee his brother is telling him that when they talk. It’s not the only thing they talk about, but it’s definitely discussed.

The difference between this week and last is the difference a win and a loss. There was a poster (I don’t remember who it was) in 2017 that posted a video of the Eagles dancing and rapping before a game. The poster said “this is what a loose team looks like.” That was off base - it was what a winning team looked like. I doubt the Eagles are doing any pre-game moves like this year.

cowboyec

Reaction score
honestly.... I could bring up some Elvis clips that simply blow you away. Greatest voice ever. Hes mocked, but imagine him singing, "We dem Boys." lol
he's the greatest to ever do it.
and tho i can't prove it...he was a ☆fan.