Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'm definitely happy for the win, but I'm ready to see our running game get back on track.

Me too and without the damn fumbles. You can bet the Chiefs will be looking to strip Zeke now.

It's always gonna be a thing....until it's not a thing.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me too and without the damn fumbles. You can bet the Chiefs will be looking to strip Zeke now.

It's always gonna be a thing....until it's not a thing.
That was Zeke's first fumble in a long time (200 plus carries?) It was a really good play by the defense.

I was watching various streams on my firestick. You talk about crashing and buffering. I was like 3 minutes behind and the game thread was full of spoilers. I would've enjoyed it so much more on a ive TV broadcast. Fortunately I have NFL Game Pass. I'll watch the full game later like I do all victories.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was Zeke's first fumble in a long time (200 plus carries?) It was a really good play by the defense.

I was watching various streams on my firestick. You talk about crashing and buffering. I was like 3 minutes behind and the game thread was full of spoilers. I would've enjoyed it so much more on a ive TV broadcast. Fortunately I have NFL Game Pass. I'll watch the full game later like I do all victories.
It was his first fumble in a long time, but I think he's been lucky in that regard. He carries the ball with one hand too much, and often away from his body. If he'd had two hands on that ball it probably wouldn't have come out. Pollard keeps that ball tucked when he's in traffic, and I'd like to see Zeke do that.

ghst187

Reaction score
Is it me or does LVE look like he’s done?
Hopefully Cox takes his place next season but we will probably need another gamer at LB

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It was his first fumble in a long time, but I think he's been lucky in that regard. He carries the ball with one hand too much, and often away from his body. If he'd had two hands on that ball it probably wouldn't have come out. Pollard keeps that ball tucked when he's in traffic, and I'd like to see Zeke do that.

He was clearly making a move and in that situation I think it would be hard to put 2 hands on the ball when doing that. I don’t want to turn him into a robot like they did with Julius Jones. What makes Zeke unique is in how he gets his body into angles when making a move. The way that player came in and punched that ball out was textbook and a fantastic play. Sometimes somethings just get timed perfectly, Zeke swinging arm to make a move db comes in at an angle and boom.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was clearly making a move and in that situation I think it would be hard to put 2 hands on the ball when doing that. I don’t want to turn him into a robot like they did with Julius Jones. What makes Zeke unique is in how he gets his body into angles when making a move. The way that player came in and punched that ball out was textbook and a fantastic play. Sometimes somethings just get timed perfectly, Zeke swinging arm to make a move db comes in at an angle and boom.
But he runs through traffic with that arm swinging way too often. I'm not griping about him, I like the guy's game. I just wish he'd be more careful with the ball.