Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

blueblood70

Reaction score
All three phases of the team--offense, defense, & special teams deserve an "A" grade for that performance.
A- a few drops and fumble so :))

its who you played gets minus but job well done and kudos for the bounce back.:flagwave::thumbup::)

Reaction score
So forgive my ignorance because I had no idea who the Falcons coach was........

I saw him on the sidelines and I thought well damn someone's Paw Paw got a nice gig for a poor team. You are telling me that this guy is in his 30's? Not only that but he's the son of the founder of Fed Ex? Wow...good for him.
It's nice to have a billionaire as a daddy.

Just ask Stephen Jones

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a receiver ask me once, why do I need to run hard when we're gonna hand off the ball. You all know why, this team is doing the little things right....things that many don't see or appreciate. Zeke's pass blocking jumps out at me. He is really good at it and will go a long way in protecting Dak. The brotherhood on this team is tremendous...no egos! Reminds me of a HS team, playing for fun and for each other. I like it!

Cowboyluck

Reaction score
I thought Steele played a good game. Williams on the other hand needs to be demoted.

blueblood70

Reaction score
salud!!

43747107.jpg

JustChip

Reaction score
I had a receiver ask me once, why do I need to run hard when we're gonna hand off the ball. You all know why, this team is doing the little things right....things that many don't see or appreciate. Zeke's pass blocking jumps out at me. He is really good at it and will go a long way in protecting Dak. The brotherhood on this team is tremendous...no egos! Reminds me of a HS team, playing for fun and for each other. I like it!
And their next big contract.