Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
MM didnt want an interception in the end zone , and KM isnt scoring .

Thats why he didnt call TO

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's pretty windy out there as well so you might want to be careful with your passes.

Cmac

Reaction score
This offense may only score 3 pts in the 2nd half again......like last week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I mean, cool… we’re beating a terrible Giants team today. But big picture, this offense is doing nothing to give me confidence that they’ll do something when the playoffs begin

The one positive thing is we’re running the ball better than we have in a while. The passing game is still off and we’re having to settle for field goals. That won’t get it done in the playoffs.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
No issues really with the first half...obviously red zone issues need to be fixed and personally I’d have called timeout and taken one extra shot for 7 but the defense is playing well so I get it. Run game looks good, dak has been rolling out and moved around more which I like by kellen too.

hasn’t materialized into points but the offense looks crisper and smoother and that’s a plus. Let’s get some touchdowns now but otherwise nothing really to complain about but knowing the plastic fans they’ll find something

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Play calling has been bad as well. Seems like the Giants know what play is being called. Jaylon sharing the calls maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.