Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
well, this just makes the skins/boyz game in a couple games that more interesting.

could it be new qb against new qb?

Campbell against Romo?

that would be interesting

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1110217 said:
how could you put the blame on Romo lmao, did you see this team as a whole?
sloppy as hell, its the last thing i expected from Parcells

It's NEVER solely ONE player's fault. Just like what happened with Bledsoe in the first half wasn't all his fault either.

peplaw06;1110239 said:
I really hope you weren't one of those who were blaming Bledsoe alone for the Philly and Jax losses.

:hammer:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1110266 said:
well, this just makes the skins/boyz game in a couple games that more interesting.

Campbell against Romo?

how is a game featuring 2 bad teams interesting?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1110256 said:
Parcells will surely make the media and fans wait til tomorrow before declaring his plans at QB.

Parcells is clueless.

This is the same guy who gave us Vinny and Drew in the first place.

crazytown41

Reaction score
The civil war between Cowboys fans is funny. Drew supporters are putting all the blame on Romo while Romo supporters are putting all the blame on Drew.

Not many people seem to mention that our defense was pathetic today.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Campbell against Romo?

Not really, we still own you.:)

jrumann59

Reaction score
Besides the INT's The offense looks different with Romo in, hey Witten has returned, Fasano made some good catches, O-Line reaaly sucks. Though he needs to learn he can't throw more than 10 yards on a run. The offense doesn't look so pedestrian. Sorry Bledsoe but it looks like you may have been Brady'd again.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

Campbell against Romo?

You've got to be kidding me

They might as well call that game "the Turd bowl".

alancdc

Reaction score
Let's not let our solid defensive play get a pass on this game. They ran the ball right at us, and we couldn't stop them. We were horrible on D!!!!!!!

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
crazytown41;1110290 said:
The civil war between Cowboys fans is funny. Drew supporters are putting all the blame on Romo while Romo supporters are putting all the blame on Drew.

Kind of like QC vs. Hutch.

Funny but now like then, they both suck

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Just in case anybody missed it in all the Romo/Bledsoe madness: our defense is vastly overrated. The Giants sliced and diced that group. 160 yards rushing, deep balls to Burress, they did what they wanted.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Why is the defense even bothering going up there. More than anything else this game, I am extremely disappointed in our defense. I dont know what the problem is with them. We have a lot invested in them and yet they just seem to fold under pressure. I have to believe there is some talent there. We have (in some cases multiple) 1st Round picks invested in every level (DL, LB, CB, SS). We spent $$ in free agency on supposed quality players. Maybe the Giants are that good. Hell I dont know. Just frustrated with this team, this loss, everything. We NEEDED this game. It was important for us to make a statement. All we did was state we are an average team.

Way 'nuff

Reaction score

Sounds somewhat familiar over there on extremeskins...

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Rack;1110212 said:
If his INTs were cuz he had to throw into coverage, I would give him a break. But his ints (two of them) were STUPID mistakes. And he should of had another that was also a stupid pass.

I agree they were stupid... and it would be silly to make excuses for them

however it is possible that the kid can get better over time (with playing time)...Bledsoe on the other hand does the same stupid throws with no chance of getting better...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

I support both of them. Always have, although I didn't support Bledsoe BEFORE we signed him. I knew we had to have WAY too good of an OL for him to be successful. I get PO'd when people blame him for EVERYTHING. Sure, a lot of stuff he does is his fault, but some morons will blame him if their daughter flunked her driver's exam.

And yes, our D freakin' blew today. BIG TIME.