Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
There should be a game day Troll ban. On side kick, recovered by the Giants.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I hope Romo starts! He may not turn out to be the guy in the long run but you know we're not going ANYWHERE with Bledsoe! How many more games can you go in knowing teams are going to blitz you to death? Look how much more open the offense got with Romo in. Fasano and Witten no longer have to stay in to block. Give the kid all the snaps this week and start him at Carolina!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Off-topic, but Tiki will be a very good analyst IMO.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
jrumann59;1110127 said:
After seeing a half of Romo I am impressed, yeah the picks hurt but to tell you the truth, with the way NY was playing defense tonight Bledsoe would have done as bad if not worse. A couple of weeks ago I was defending Bledsoe and thought it was a bad move but after seeing Romo play as a whole he isn't better than Drew but he isn't worse. So not steal a phrase, he does have a lot of Moxie. The one thing with Drew out, it shows our O-Line is horrendous. Romo is going to be a project but I saw a lot of good things, he seems to have a short memory, a lot of young QB's get tenative after 2 picks but he just keeps slinging it. We may not make the playoff but I think we may have a keeper adn I do see a little of Roger "The Dodger" in him.

gunslinger :laugh2:

Des71

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1110058 said:
hey. I ususally come here and trear everybody with respect. But hey, just once I had to come here and say this. Because hey, the only thing I have to look forward to for hte rest of the season is the Cowboys losing :D

Learn how to spell before spouting off please. You are 2-5.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 1- HO up the gutt for 6, I think . I couldn't see it with that stupid angle.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Rack;1110119 said:
Gimme a break. His INTs were that of the "Stupid" variety, not cuz he was forcing them into coverage cuz we needed to come back.

My god man, its his first game. We were behind and every play was a pass play. Give the kid a break.