Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Des71

Reaction score
Zaxor;1110338 said:
I agree they were stupid... and it would be silly to make excuses for them

however it is possible that the kid can get better over time (with playing time)...Bledsoe on the other hand does the same stupid throws with no chance of getting better...

On the above note of wisdom I bid you all a good night.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
T-New41;1110329 said:
Why is the defense even bothering going up there. More than anything else this game, I am extremely disappointed in our defense. I dont know what the problem is with them. We have a lot invested in them and yet they just seem to fold under pressure. I have to believe there is some talent there. We have (in some cases multiple) 1st Round picks invested in every level (DL, LB, CB, SS). We spent $$ in free agency on supposed quality players. Maybe the Giants are that good. Hell I dont know. Just frustrated with this team, this loss, everything. We NEEDED this game. It was important for us to make a statement. All we did was state we are an average team.

Ware & fergy was the only one's that I think showed up today on D

Canty, Newman and Henry were half there

jrumann59

Reaction score
Zaxor;1110338 said:
I agree they were stupid... and it would be silly to make excuses for them

however it is possible that the kid can get better over time (with playing time)...Bledsoe on the other hand does the same stupid throws with no chance of getting better...
:hammer:

HugeTexanFan

Reaction score
Yeah... I like Romo & he should of played against the Texans . but..... He still got clobbered against the Giants, he still needs a little more practice on the field what happened to the Texans were the stupid turnovers that is why We Won or else I know they would of KICKED our A**.:lmao2:

HugeTexanFan

Reaction score
DIAF;1109556 said:
They were playing pretty well with the exception of that last Giants' drive. The Giants arent exactly the Texans, you know.

no, the Mighty Great Texans are not the Giants but I see they WHIPPED our A**.back to LALA LAND.:lmao: