Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1110131 said:
Same thing happens on Commanders boards. There are some regualr cowboy posters over there that feel the need to do the exact same. Stuff happens. and you know what, this is the only thing that is making my weekend look a little brighter.

So, trolls exist on your board too. Excellent. Thanks for informing me of the obvious.

But, wait a second...What you probably think is the greatest comment you've ever come up with still doesn't change the fact that you're still a troll.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
my reaction...

ROmo comes in the game

WHOOOPEEE!!

Romo pulls worst Favre impersonation(s)

*sounds of balloons deflating*

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Give Romo all the snaps this week. Let Romo start for the rest of the season. If he truly sucks, go draft a freaking QB.... That's the plan, get er done Billy.

alancdc

Reaction score
12-7 I wouldn't have made the change. Thought Drew was finally getting comfortable although the pick in the red zone was horrific. I'm afraid that with Romo we will have some great plays, and many picks. Nothing consistent. I don't know what the best thing to do next week against Carolina is? The Panthers secondary can be thrown on. Minter reminds me of an older Williams. Can't cover, but will hit you after they catch a 18 yard post. No way any of Carolina's backers can cover Whitten.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1110182 said:
My god man, its his first game. We were behind and every play was a pass play. Give the kid a break.

If his INTs were cuz he had to throw into coverage, I would give him a break. But his ints (two of them) were STUPID mistakes. And he should of had another that was also a stupid pass.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
how could you put the blame on Romo lmao, did you see this team as a whole?
sloppy as hell, its the last thing i expected from Parcells

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and who knows since they won't show it. NY gets 3 on 2nd down.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1110186 said:
my reaction...

ROmo comes in the game

WHOOOPEEE!!

Romo pulls worst Favre impersonation(s)

*sounds of balloons deflating*

Que the Waaa-waaa-waaa-waaaaaaaaaaa sound effect.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 1 - HO p the gutt and our defense is just over matched as they get the 1st down easily.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1110217 said:
how could you put the blame on Romo lmao, did you see this team as a whole?
sloppy as hell, its the last thing i expected from Parcells

I really hope you weren't one of those who were blaming Bledsoe alone for the Philly and Jax losses.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Romo has a 73% QB rating, Bledsoe a 58% and Romo didn't have a chance to prepare.......I'll take my chances with the young kid

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Parcells will surely make the media and fans wait til tomorrow before declaring his plans at QB.

Tripod

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1110139 said:
He made some bad throws, but he made some good plays too.............I think he played much better than Bledsoe......

did you expect him to play like Marino?[/quotd

I think he was put in to a VERY WINNABLE game and he turned it into a loss with his first play. The game was over at that moment.

With 10.5 games left Parcells made a rash move and this game basically meant the season. Romo has some "moxie" no doubt but he clearly has some "dummie" as well. And like Bledsoe he thinks he has more arm strength than he really has...that's scary.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Tiki has killed us over and over.

I think he's a great player. Now, I know how other teams felt when we had Emmitt.

I'm interested to see how we come out next game.

Will Carolina drill us?

or

Can we have an improbable win?

If we can win vs Carolina, then we have a shot......Maybe that can be the type of win that can catapult us....but I'm probably just being Pollyanna.