Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post game thread****

Dwight

Reaction score
Romo carried the team again. There is a lot of work that needs to get done.

Plankton

Reaction score
Absolutely stole that game. They screwed it up, handed it over, didn't pay attention to detail, and generally played in a coma all night.

And, then, Romo steps it up. Dunbar plays big, Witten makes plays.

And, most of all, Manning loses his mind on the goal line.

I'll take the win, I hope even more that the prognosis on Gregory, Leary and Bryant are good, because that is even more important than the win tonight.

NickZepp

Reaction score
The Giants are going to be real good. They aren't even close to 100% and pretty much outplayed the Cowboys for most of the game. Gotta give them credit. And Dallas didn't quit the entire game. Defense looks really good overall. Gave up 9 points.

The Natural

Reaction score
What a comeback, I thought we were done for.

Offensive line was great, Tony was surgical for most of the night. Witten, Dunbar, T-Will huge in 2nd half.

Status on Randy and Dez?

AzCowboysFan

Reaction score
I declared game over before, then 3 minutes later took it back and said we still had a chance, then 2 minutes after that stopped watching again (only to catch the final play after reading the comments here about how we were driving).

Shame on me indeed. I couldn't be happier to eat crow, and it tastes so good.. :D:cool::)

Guilty as well!

shnagy

Reaction score
I know Shockey hasn't been playing for a long time, but can someone please post the gif where he's celebrating and suddenly disappointment sets in? Seems appropriate.