Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post game thread****

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can't decide which is better, this comeback or the one against the Bills in 2007.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Quick...turn it over to the NFL network for Coughlin's presser..the old man is beside himself.....LOL

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Lol @ colinsworth too for basically saying he's in love with Coughlin ... that whole patriots thing on the last giants drive was hilarious

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Giants are going to be real good. They aren't even close to 100% and pretty much outplayed the Cowboys for most of the game. Gotta give them credit. And Dallas didn't quit the entire game. Defense looks really good overall. Gave up 9 points.

I don't know about that. How good can they be?

They played hungry but didn't earn any of those points really.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
This site was melting down with 2 min left in the game. Now we're poppin champagne like its '95. Gotta love it.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well that was an ugly win but a win is a win. I am more upset that I had a 6 game parlay and had the over in this game. Would have won if it wasn't for the Colts getting killed. Now I need the Cowboys to win 9 more games to win the over and will be great if they win the last game of the season.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who feared Witten getting tackled at the 1/2 yd line with no time remaining....would've been fitting considering all the theatrics in the game

School

Reaction score
What an exhilarating finish. Just incredible to come back from two defensive touchdowns.

I really hope we see some more no huddle mixed in in the upcoming games.