Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post game thread****

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
ok I have been hard on Dunbar but as long as we use him like we did that past few drives, I am all for keeping him.

As far as the game goes, all I have to say is WOW Tony Romo.....

Reactions: BAT

NickZepp

Reaction score
Time for a few of us to eat some crow on Dunbar - I'm holding my plate out right now...

I've always been a fan of him. He's a really good receiver. I'm not even sure he should be a RB really and most of the time he's not really a RB when he's in. He's just another receiver.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am talking this week............Carrol onside kicking in OT or Coughlin calling a pass play on 3rd down

Oh..... Umm.....

In hindsight it looks like Coughlin but that was an improbable win.

More credit to tony and offense clicking that picking coughin as goat.

popp1234

Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game. Hopefully someone will post a video of the game for me. Please? Please? :bow:

NickZepp

Reaction score
I am talking this week............Carrol onside kicking in OT or Coughlin calling a pass play on 3rd down
The pass play isn't that bad a call. It's Eli throwing the ball away that's the bad call. You take a sack and run the clock there when the other team has no timeouts.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who feared Witten getting tackled at the 1/2 yd line with no time remaining....would've been fitting considering all the theatrics in the game

No. Witten was like ***** you. I'm getting. He poked in like 3 times lol

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
ouch he will be out like 6 week.... had broken mine twice and it does not end with bone healing, ya have to work through pain afterwards

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I would like to know how Dez keeps getting dehydrated. You're a world class athlete who has problems with it in the past. Why do you have to keep leaving games to get IVs?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines

xE8hyAF.jpg

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I would like to know how Dez keeps getting dehydrated. You're a world class athlete who has problems with it in the past. Why do you have to keep leaving games to get IVs?

Probably got too hyped in warm ups/pregame.

shnagy

Reaction score
The good: Romo, O-line, T Crawford, Lee

The bad: injuries, receivers dropping passes, fumbles, overly conservative play calling

The idiot: Mincey

Reactions: BAT

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Still baffled by the play calling. No deep shots at all

We're they playing over the top in 2 deep? If so that would explain all the short passes that went for good gains. It would also explain why they weren't taking deep shots. Also, how often was Dez in the game and when he was did he have cramps?

Additionally, they didn't need to go deep more than once or twice. They have the team to beat the Giants by 10-20 pts; assuming you don't turn the ball over and get decent field position.