Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Mood.

CsHBQVSVUAAjpP7

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Zeke had no holes to run through. Morris had a few. Zeke when he got the ball, the DL was right there to stop him. This was the worst I have seen the OL overall in some time.

He didn't have a lot of opportunities, but he also ran into the backs of his linemen a lot and didn't show much patience. That is what concerns me. Morris waited for things to develop a bit more.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
He didn't have a straight line. Are you blind. As soon as he caught the ball he was avoiding tacklers. If dunbar runs out of bounds he doesn't pick up all of that extra yardage. There was plenty of time left after his catch. Blaming Dunbar is silly.

You might be the blind one. I'm talking right at the very end of his run, after he jukes guys and cuts across the field, he could have ran out of bounds but cut it back inside.

9of11

Reaction score
Going to be long season. Dak played a great game with a vanilla offense and a buttery defense....lets hope we get better against the skins.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Did the Zone melt after that last play? lol.

Still think Dak is ready to replace Tony?

Think it was the offensive line and not Zeke? Morris found holes? How? He was patient. Zeke took the handoff and took off like a rocket trying to force things.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
What we learned :
* our oline is overrated
* our defense is as advertised maybe worse
* zeke shouldn't start over Morris
* Wilcox sucks was triple confirmed
* playcalling was terrible

* Beasley cant catch
*Bryant can't get separation
*the body catcher is also mentally ill

* Dak might have a future.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I guess Dak knows now he's going to have to tell the vets in the huddle to get out of bounds when they are behind and there are only a few seconds left in the game.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
We had several drops today. They need to throw some screens to someone that can run after the catch because Witten can't. Alfred should have played much more than Zeke and I don't care where he was drafted. We should have won that game. TWILL made a bad decision. I'm not getting the "we are losers" posts on here....I';m out.............

superonyx

Reaction score
Are you allowed to hold a player down like that? Not excusing what Williams did, but time ran out by literally a second.
Your not. Especially when you are the third man in who wasn't involved with the tackle.
But refs very rarely call that.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Beasley, by a mile is the team's best WR now.

I don't know what has happened to Dez, but he's terrible now. This has gone on for too long now to call it a slump or any other excuse.
He is a total disappearing act. He's not even a top 10 receiver in the league right now. He is just totally useless about half the time.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
There's a lot of blame to go around. Williams is an idiot, but we called too conservative of a game, so Garrett is the biggest idiot. We gave away a game we should've won.

Zordon

Reaction score
Dunbar and Williams BOTH cost us dearly on that last drive by failing to get out of bounds after a catch.

Once could be an foolish mistake, twice is a systemic problem.

Do we even practice the two-minute drill? I mean honest to God, that was some of the worst clock management I've seen by this team in my lifetime and it falls directly on our idiot head coach.
Just wait till the press conference. "We fought, we scrapped, we clawed..." The idiot will say this after every loss until the end of the season when he convinces the senile owner none of it was his fault....another D coordinator will be scapegoated, rinse/repeat until his contract is up.10+ years on a failed trainee experiment.

runback22

Reaction score
This is a bad, bad defense, that's also poorly coached. The offensive line is overrated, living off the one glory year of 2014 when they truly dominated. I don't believe is a talent issue, I believe is a coaching issue. Like it or not, Callahan got this guys to live up to their talents. The current coach has done nothing to make these guys better. On the contrary, they're regressing.

Linehan still can't make adjustments when defenses adjust to his game plan AND what's worse, still doesn't know when to run the ball in crucial possessions. Has had the same problem everywhere he's been including his best years in Detroit.

IN short, we're in for another long nightmare until Tony comes back.

and, please, although Dak looks ok and imo has a bright future, stop making garbage up about him taking over for Tony this year.

I love Tony, but if Dak shows he has the talent, let him have it. This team isn't doing anything this year with either of them. Tony is on his way out regardless. His body isn't going to hold up anymore. I'd rather stick with Dak if it looks like he can be the man. This team, at best, is at least a couple years away from serious contention. That entire D needs to be revamped

noletime95

Reaction score
Think of the resources invested by this franchise in the OL and at RB. Four 1st round picks and a lucky find with Collins. So five first round picks effectively. And the Giants made Elliott their personal BEETCH.

That's not just any failure, that's a franchise failure. Elliott is a bust. Ramsey will make multiple pro bowls