Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Ugly division game. They need to regroup and focus on picking up momentum and not losing the division. This will be a good learning experience.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Horrid performance...

The defense played well other than the one big play to Beckham, but no sensible person would blame the defense tonight.

Dak hasn't really faced adversity until now. Let's see how he handles it.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Give me a disappointing loss now and let us learn from it and clean up our act than having to go through this in the playoffs .. We don't go down cheap or easy .. Good D .. but the rookie must learn from this experience...

:cool:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Rock, Paper, Scissors of the NFC East, like in 2009.

Giants > Cowboys
Cowboys > Commanders
Commanders > Giants (they will lose again to Washington)

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this was a bad loss the dallas cowboys are in trouble if the don't put in tony romo they may not win another game.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if we see a similar performance next week. The Bucs defense is playing lights out. If Dak has another game like this....is there any way Romo gets the call?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Wish we had 1 good corner much less 2, and a pass rush. Freaking inexcusable. O ya, 1 more thing. I hate that fat Michael Moore looking coach of theirs. Take your gut and your medieval haircut back to 1050.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Shango asked earlier if this was the game where Jerry ambushed Dak to install Romo back in....It sure looked like it.

9of11

Reaction score
Cheer up boys and girls....were still 11-2 and have a playoff spot...