Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This offense has no excuses scoring 7 points total. That being said Dak is a rookie, did people really think he wouldn't lose another game. What's bad was this lost wasn't just on him but he will take the blame. OL forgot how to block in the 2nd half, recievers dropping balls, play calling was bad as well other then the TD drive. We need to get back at it and refocus.

Anybody calling for Romo is foolish

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Hard to win in this league. Harder to win that many games in a row. Not excusing the loss but try to keep things in perspective

Sydla

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if we see a similar performance next week. The Bucs defense is playing lights out. If Dak has another game like this....is there any way Romo gets the call?

If Dak plays this poorly next week and we lose?

Possibly.

mugsybows

Reaction score
This was the giants Super Bowl. They played with nothing to lose. What is troublesome is the past two weeks dak has looked like a rookie.

Also I love dez but he blew it tonight. Maybe the loss will set a fire under this teams ***. Put me in the category of I don't like teams that go long win streaks. Time to wake up

slick325

Reaction score
Tough loss. Back to the drawing board for the entire offense. Check the egos at the door, stop reading the "press clippings" and get back to basics. Dallas needs to be reminded all week they haven't accomplished anything yet.

Next up the red hot Tampa Bay Bucs defense...take the next day or so to get right before work starts Wednesday.

Bigdog

Reaction score
That was just plain ugly by the offense and Dak. Defense showed up tonight though. Well Michael Irvin is happy now since they got the loss out of their system now.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Offense dismantled 2 weeks in a row. Swept by the Giants. Gonna try and remember 11-2

Aven8

Reaction score
Linny had a horrible gameplan, and JG played conservative. Should have gone for it on 4th and 2 earlier. Linny should have thrown a trick play in to get the O going. We are so hardheaded when it come to the short passing game!!!!

He also should have gotten Dak in hurry up a few times to get him going.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I hate that we lost, especially to whom we lost, but I don't mind the loss. I feel like this is going to help us going forward.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm sticking with Dak if I'm Garrett. We lost the first game, went 11-1 afterwards.

Qbert

Reaction score
Who knew Swaim was the key to the offense? And I'm only half kidding, Looney isn't going out for passes so it leaves a defender to cover someone else or blitz